Season 5 Note on Lena Olin for Next Season

This may burst a lot of people's bubbles, and for that I am truly sorry.

Because a lot of people seem to be assuming Irina is back for good and that may be a false hope people. But then again, false hope may be better than no hope at all.

Lena Olin, who we all love from the bottom of our hearts, may not be a regular next season. She hasn't confirmed anything more than a few guest appearences. It kills but she may not make it through the finale, or a few episode of next season. (n) I mean I guess she could go to jail like they said, and we would see her every like 5 episodes or so, but... but... it sucks...

On the brightside, she may just say yes. And we get Irina EVERY WEEK! :woot: :woot: But that is still unknown.

Anyways ponder away. People can post things if they get confimations. I just haven't heard anything about her signing to a full season. :thinking:

I think she is only on for these 3 episodes of this season ... since we haven't gotten any confirmation that she is staying ... and she has said she only wants to be on for a couple of episodes ... and since she is a fugitive that th CIA wants ... she better go to jail ... ;)

I have read that she only signed for these last two episodes (21 & 22) but I do think she would be open to doing something similar in future seasons. She doesn't want to be a regular so it would be best if people do not expect that. She doesn't want to be away from her family that much. But it would be excellent if they could work it out so she could do a few episodes each season. :smiley:

Im just happy they got her to come back finally. It would be just great if she were a regular next season, but i dought she will, i know she has said she wants to sspend more time with her family in New York so it dosn't looks like she will. I did read some where she might come back for a few episodes but nothing like a whole season. -_-

I confused where you may have heard she might not be back next season.. Coz all I have read online, etc. is that she will indeed be back, or is at least hoping to be (Lena).

Whoa, why are you all saying that she's gonna be in jail? This is I-R-I-N-A D-E-R-E-V-K-O we're talking about here. She NEVER turns herself in unless she has a motive.

I never thought that they would hve Lena back 4 more than a couple episodes but woudn't it b awesome if she was! oh heres a dream to think about Irina as the leader of APO. Tht would be interesting (good fic story, might write tht :D )

Hibou said:
Whoa, why are you all saying that she's gonna be in jail? This is I-R-I-N-A D-E-R-E-V-K-O we're talking about here. She NEVER turns herself in unless she has a motive.
[post="1354050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

uhhh yeah but last week she signed a paper that says once she comes back from their mission shes going to surve her time in jail ;) remember, thats when she and spydad had the whole convo about getting to know nadia

Alias_Gay said:
since she is a fugitive that th CIA wants ... she better go to jail ... ;)
[post="1352641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nataliethealiasfreak said:
well i'm pretty sure she'll be back next season, maybe not a regular but a few shows at least cuz she'll be in jail, not dead :P
[post="1353512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm surprised how many people think she is going to go to jail. We never found out why she jumped ship the first time. (or jumped off a building, more specifically, not to be seen again until last week.) With the Covenant's rise and fall, and Sark's ever shifting allegiances, it's entirely possible that whatever factors motivated her to turn herself in and then leave again are no longer in play, but it's also possible that they are. So who knows?

Hibou said:
[post="1354050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

EXACTLY.

uhhh yeah but last week she signed a paper that says once she comes back from their mission shes going to surve her time in jail  ;) remember, thats when she and spydad had the whole convo about getting to know nadia
[post="1354135"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I will say the look on her face when she signed the paper made me think maybe this time around all is not in her plan. Which since I'm sure she didn't plan to spend a year or two tied up in a pit in Asia that makes sense. Still . . .

never assumed she was back for good
but she is the goddess lena
and i treasure every time
i see her...

God bless her and keep her
and i'll look for her on the big screen...

uhhh yeah but last week she signed a paper that says once she comes back from their mission shes going to surve her time in jail  ;) remember, thats when she and spydad had the whole convo about getting to know nadia
[post="1354135"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Just because she signed the paper, it doesn't mean she's required to comply with it. She could pull a Houdini a la The Telling.

I never heard any rumors that Lena would be back for good. It was always that she just came back for a couple of episodes and would not be opposed to coming back every now and then. It's good to know that she isn't all together gone, but will back from time to time.

I'd love to see it, but I'd really be surprised if we saw Lena Olin at all in season 5. The way she left after Season 2 gave me the impression that she didn't want to have a weekly tv committment, and it took two years to get her back for a guest appearance.

I think she will come back for a couple episods. Probably not right away. Woudn't it be great if the whole family went on another mission, they could go try and find the stuff 2 cure Nadia (Jack too, hpoing he is Nadia's dad and not Sloane *crosses fingers*)

Bring Back Lena!!!!!!!

~Andrea

I thought Lena was gone for good, I was beyond excited she even came back...and atleast shes not dead. I would LOVE Lena every week, but it probably wont happen :(

Back