Nothing Ever changes- How Ever long you leave it.

Katy, Ash, this is for you :angelic:

Me, Ash, right?
*grins*
If not let me know, and Ill wipe this huge ass smile off my face.
And for that, Ill give a quote.

“Wow.” Warren had an expression of impressed amusement on his face as he turned to Vaughn. “She knows how to get her way doesn’t she?”

*cracks up*
Understatement of the century...

I love this fic!
So much!
You hear me? ALOT!
So, you need to update more than once a month...
Not that I should be talking...
But, I dont have anyone nearly as obsessed with my fics as I am with this...

Thanks for the PM
Awesome job!
I cant wait for more
-Ash

Me, Ash, right?
*grins*
If not let me know, and Ill wipe this huge ass smile off my face.
And for that, Ill give a quote.

I love this fic!
So much!
You hear me? ALOT!
So, you need to update more than once a month...
Not that I should be talking...
But, I dont have anyone nearly as obsessed with my fics as I am with this...
Yes it's you :P or do you know another crazy person called ash who's been reading this for the past two years and leaves the best replies ever?

But seriously I'm saying this in the nicest possible way- please have a psyc evaluation... hun re read the first part of this story and you'll see why you should not me obsessed with this.... :hide: my only defence is that it was TWO years ago (that's scary) and well umm yeah... lots change in two years...

youknow what you've made me think about writing... I only have five bits of work tonight and I did write that 8 page history essay I was ment to write on friday.... what the hell i'll go write some :D thought I do need to find that plan I wrote cause the last chapter was NOT in there... now i'm gonna go before I just keep blabbering...

well scrap that i reall ywas opening word then my computer crashed and wiped all my settings! then my teacher called me to say she had found my phone in the common room and now our house phone is making a strange screacy noise so i may have to run to a phone box...

Yes *rubs hands together evily*
WRITE! Right Now! WRITE!

*clears throat*

I mean... pretty pretty please with Michael Vartan and whip cream on top? :angelic:

And trust me, I have free will.
*narrows eyes at Katy and Carolyn who are mocking*
I doooo, whether they believe it or not!
So, Im allowed to be obsessed with this if I want!

*stamps foot*
Cant wait for more Missy.
-Ash

Ash my computer is dead! it killed everything all is wiped off :cry: seriously all my pictures and my music and my settings the favrouites thing in the internet- it's as if my profile never existed :cry: so not only have i lost everything including the programme that would let me watch the end of S4 DVDs Jai just sent me but the story is GONE!!! :jawdrop: so basically all evil and all insentives to write=gone- BUT i did write a very detailed plan of the next chap while my computer was dying so who knows if it ever recovers I may post :cry:

*stares*

*dies*

No!
*screams*
*throws a tempertantrum*

Oh...Youre computer better sleep with one eye open...
A'cause I offocially dont like it.
Ugh, Im totally pissed at it!
*narrows eyes*
Youve been warned...

Ugh, that SUCKS though!
God Damnit!
Argh!

Well, I hope you get inspired to write soon...
You can always steal my Muse, but make sure you get the right one.
I dont want this fic going all down hill angstish...

-Ash

Ok i realise that this is really short but I thought it would be better than nothing and I would be updating twice in a week!!! :jawdrop: this is what was originally the first part of the chapter but i've decided to make it a chapter in it's own right so humm humm:

Chapter 31

Vaughn rolled over groggily and instead of finding the sleeping form of his wife lying next to him he found the pastel pink coloured hotel sheets sprawled out besides him. He sat up slowly rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he familiarerised himself with the strange room he was in. It was still dark as he squinted across the room, it was far too early for him to be up and his eyes were slow at adjusting to the darkness. He made out a shadowy figure he knew so well on the other side of the room, back to him leaning over the breakfast bar in the small kitchenette. He silently got out of bed and walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Hey.” He said as he kissed the side of her head. “What are you doing up?”

She swallowed. “Couldn’t sleep. Needed food.” She said waving the sandwich she was eating in front of him.
“Syd it’s…”he looked at his watch “ I can’t even work out what time it is.”

“I was hungry.” she shrugged. He lent over her shoulder and took a bite of her sandwich.

“Peanut butter and jelly?” he said with a hint of amusement in his voice. Again she shrugged. He smiled and took another bite of the sandwich. “ Umm you make good PB and J.”he winked

She smiled. “Not as good as yours, they were the best things for cravings ever.”

*Flashback*

He walked into the park not looking away from the path he was walking along as he approached a bench looking out over a small duck pond. He took a seat next to her placing a brown paper bag between them and they both continued to stare out over the pond.

“How you been?” He asked still looking dead ahead.

“Yeah ok, I mean... I’m not ok but considering… I’m fine.”

“And-”

“We’re both fine.” She couldn’t see his face as she spoke but she knew he was smiling. He glanced sidewise at her stomach and she knew he had a grin on his face.

He cleared his throat. “ So are you all ready for Morocco?”

“Yup” she said dully. “What’s this?” she asked inclining her head slightly to the paper bag between them.

“Peanut butter and Jelly.”

“What?” she asked almost turning her head to look at him but managing to keep facing forward.

“Peanut butter and jelly. It’s Tuesday, you always get cravings for peanut butter and jelly on Tuesdays.”

She smiled. “How do you know that?”

“Because on Tuesdays Francie gives her niece a lift to school and she always has them in her lunch box... which makes you crave them.”

She picked up the bag and looked inside. “How’d you get to be so perfect?”

He smiled remembering then looked alarmed in the direction of the sandwich she was still holding. She felt him stiffen up besides her and looked around at him.

She laughed. “Don’t worry I’m not pregnant. I’m just hungry.”

He smiled weekly and then kissed the side of her head. They both continued to stand there, neither of them moving or saying a word, Sydney turned and looked at him.

“I miss her too.”

He smiled. “Amy.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jack looked up from the book he was reading and found Amy already asleep. He smiled, put the book down on the table next to her and turned off the light. He got up to leave and close the door and found Claire in the doorway.

“You’re really good with her.” She smiled as he closed the door and they started to walk down the stairs. He smiled at her. “ I mean it, you’re a good Grandpa.”

“Thanks. Maybe by the time we get our next grandchild I’ll have learnt to cope with babies.” He said with a wink.

“Not too hot with the old nappies then?” she laughed.
“Er… well not so much in that-"

“Hang on, you said ‘our next grandchild’ as if it was a certain thing. What are you not telling me?”

He looked guiltily at the floor.

“Jonathan Bristow if you are withholding information about our mutual grandchildren then-”

“Look they haven’t officially told me yet but they’re being so damn obvious about it it’s comic! I mean the other day Sydney needed me to look after Amy because she and Michael had to go to a doctor’s appointment and she seemed unsure about flying and then you saw the baby toys they’d got out ready the other day when I tripped over them!”

Claire gasped “You’re right! When do you think they were planning on telling us?”

“I’m not sure, but I don’t think we should let on we know until they’re ready.”

“Right, yes” Claire nodded she couldn’t keep the smile off her face, neither could Jack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

and ash My computer's still not working i wrote this on my dad's so sorry if it's rushed i have no time and no computer!!!

R AND R :D :D :D

So glad you updated! Loved the fluff in this chapter. She says she's not pregnant and their folks think they are. This should be interesting.
Thanks for the PM.

That was great. :D
So wait I know I am slow but is Sydney pregnant?:thinking:
I can't wait for more.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

well if we look back- and i understand how easy it is to forget it was years ago, Francie is pregnant, and the toys that they got out were for her, and the apointment they had to go to was with syd's handler not with a doctor.... so jacks in a muddle

Just cause I coudn't add it when i posted the other day:

PM list:

Alias Fan Gillian
aLiAsFaN_14
krzykty57789
Jen-Jen
Alias_addict
uasydvaughngurl
A.I.C.
aka32
blualoha
livesonspoilers
cute_as_candy
berry_kyoote_spy88
aliasfreek
vartanaddict247
nattie700
no1secretagent
Ces
alias_mvjg
ALIAS4me
Alias4-ever
vartan-lova
jerseyhartnett
Alwazabrat
ashqua
MARGERITA
secret_agent_angel
stealthy
shotput25ash
German Muse
~VartansGirl~

helpleessromantic
sparklingrainbow
syd26
bubblezk88
aliasgirl89
fire*N*ice
Italian fan
vaughnshoney
Brinne
SYD96
Nancy O
becfromaussie
syd_kicks_serious_ass

u silly girl said:
ok ok rach there was me thinking you have taste- i mean you do those reviews for cai and SHE can write but "awsome" this is faaaaaar from awsome

EXCUSE ME??? i'll hav u know i hav IMPECABLE taste....and this is AWESOME!!! i love it, ist got everything, action, humour, romance (fluff!).....LOVE IT!!!!

whoah two updates! just that one fact blew my mind!

loved Syd bein soooo pushy and grrrr with devlin, love it when she has the 'tude!

anyhoo thanks for FINALLY updating....now update even sooner!!!

(i like twice a week! :P)

luv Rach xxx 🦋

I actually get it... wow.
Scientific breakthrough here folks!

That was so good though!
Peanut butter and jelly cravings, heehe, Michael is so perfect!

I dont like pb&j though... kiiiiinda nasty.

And, dude, Louise, I am SO proud!
Twice, in like - one WEEK!
*stares*
Its a miwicle!

Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for mooore *pokes*
-Ash

and quit with the poking I'm a busy person and I don't need the extra bruises! I've only been home from school before half nine once this week...

I know this may be hard to believe but I have here om my computer another chapter :, well in truth it's really the second part of the previous chapter... but whatever here it is :D ^_^

(this is for ash as bribery to stop her poking, and Katy, one of my first ever readers who's stopped reading (n) )

Chapter 31~ Part 2

“Sydney you’ll enter the building from the west entrance here.” Warren pointed to the map that was spread out over the small table in the back of the van they were travelling in. “Vaughn you’ll disarm the security system. The control panel is here.” Again he pointed at the map, Vaughn nodded.

“So we’re all clear?” they both nodded and Warren smiled grimly. “Good luck.”

~*~*~*~*~

“Mother hen, Daddy bear do you copy.” The sound of Warren’s voice rang all too clear in their ears as they entered the building.

“Yeah we hear you. And if you see Marshall tell him I’m gonna kill him for our call signs.” Vaughn growled into his earpiece with a look of disgust.

Sydney laughed as she positioned herself behind some storages boxes to await the all clear from Vaughn.

“Don’t know what you’re s******ing at chicken.” Vaughn said as he wrenched open the rusting metal panel of the security system.

“Chicken?”

“That’s what a hen is Sydney, a female chicken.” The panel came off the wall and he laughed at the minimal wiring in side.

“What are you-” Their banter was cut short by Warren’s voice in their earpieces.

“Hostile leaving the east side, Mother Hen you ready?”

“Affirmative.” Sydney’s face became stern as she spoke.

“Security’s down, making my way to the rendezvous point. If they have anything of use here they sure aren’t protecting it well; that alarm system was older than your dad, and that’s saying something.”

Sydney laughed as she made her way through the bare corridors, ducking into a doorway as a guard carrying a gun passed her. “Maybe not that lapse; we have armed hostiles patrolling the corridors.”

Warren looked confused as he brought the camera feed, Vaughn had patched through, up on his screen.

“Entering the archive room.” Sydney said as she open the door to a room filled with boxes, shelves lined the walls and on each one were piles of folders and box files, each one carefully labelled.

“Ok we have boxes… lots of boxes and files…”

“What’s in them?” Warren asked bringing up the image of the room Sydney was in.

“Err, more files, maps, building plans.” Sydney said picking up the box nearest to her and examining the contents. “How the hell am I meant to find the right one? There are hundreds here… what do you think they’ll have labelled it? ‘Freakishly warm cave in middle of mountain’?”

“Well err, does there seem to be any order to them?” Warren sounded unsure.

“The figures on the labels are increasing but-”

A shrill alarm bell started to ring out through the building.

“Syd get out of there, looks like the security was a little more advanced than we thought.” Vaughn’s frantic voice reached her across her com as he ran towards the exit.

“Hang on I’ve nearly got it just let me-”

“Forget the file Syd just get out of there.”

“I’ve nearly found it, 68.29N 102.10E” she muttered as she scanned the shelves.

“There are hostiles approaching the store room, get out of there.” Warren’s voice came over the com.

Vaughn was relieved when he looked round and saw her running along the corridor behind him.

She soon caught up with him but they heard pounding footsteps in the corridor behind them as they rounded the corner towards the exit. The last stretch of corridor seemed like the longest as they approached the pale blue door that would lead them out side. Warren watched their progress from his computer screen that began to flicker.

They burst out of the door and stopped, stock still, as a blizzard raged around them.

~*~*~*~*~

sorry about the shortness and sorry in advance for the shortness of the next chapter but you guys have had far too few cliff hangers of late and I did warn you bout this one about a year ago :P

PM list:

Alias Fan Gillian
aLiAsFaN_14
krzykty57789
Jen-Jen
Alias_addict
uasydvaughngurl
A.I.C.
aka32
blualoha
livesonspoilers
<steph>