Nothing Ever changes- How Ever long you leave it.

*waves*
'Ello there....
*grins*

(this is for ash as bribery to stop her poking, and Katy, one of my first ever readers who's stopped reading :( )

I get another chapter?
Sweet!
So, If I keep poking you... will you keep trying to bribe me with chapters?
*smirks*
*pokes Louise*
Update!

And, on the Katy issue...
*narrows eyes at Katy*
I happen to talk to her... frequently... very frequently...
Ill have a little go-around with her *acts stern*
Katy... *calls*, Kaaaaty, damint, butthole!, Read!
Thats only the begining of it :angelic:

“Mother hen, Daddy bear do you copy.”

...:confused:
Unique...

And if you see Marshall tell him I’m gonna kill him for our call signs.” Vaughn growled

Heehe, Yes!
I see he wasnt too fond of being a Papa Bear *giggles*

“Ok we have boxes… lots of boxes and files…”

“What’s in them?” Warren asked bringing up the image of the room Sydney was in.

*rolls eyes* What color hair does Warren have?
Blonde? Because he's totally acting blonde....
( No offense to anyone... becuase Id totally just have insulted myself)
I mean, files, FILES...
Whats in them?
An elephant. *nods*
Theres an elephant in every file...
Lets see Sydney try to carry that out of the building and down the street unnoticed...

:D:D:D:D
Awesome chapter Louise!
I loved it!
Thanks for the PM
And UPDATE SOON!
*pokes incessantly* :angelic:
-Ash

*waves*
'Ello there....
*grins*
I get another chapter?
Sweet!
So, If I keep poking you... will you keep trying to bribe me with chapters?
*smirks*
*pokes Louise*
Update!
Not gonna happen girlie! think again I have an unpokeable sheild protecting me at present, you'ed have to poke god damn hard!

*rolls eyes* What color hair does Warren have?
Blonde? Because he's totally acting blonde....
( No offense to anyone... becuase Id totally just have insulted myself)
I mean, files, FILES...
Whats in them?
An elephant. *nods*
Theres an elephant in every file...
Lets see Sydney try to carry that out of the building and down the street unnoticed...

there was a snort there! made my dad give me a weird look cause he thought i was working :smiley:rolleyes: like that happens)
and Warren has grey hair.. he is olllllllllllllllllllld like Jack/Bill old

:D:D:D:D
Awesome chapter Louise!
I loved it!
Thanks for the PM
And UPDATE SOON!
*pokes incessantly* :angelic:
-Ash

hey that's no fair, you can't poke and be all update soon but then be miss can't-be-arsed-to-read-when-posted! think of all the needless poking! but nah i luv you really ^_^

But unfortunatlly due to bussyness of life right now have Soooo much happening (ask Janet) and likely hood of new chapter soon is very small... and the next one has a BIG old cliffy... don't say I didn't warn you this has been comin about a year.. *mwahahahahah*

made ya look :P you'll just have to wait and see :angelic:

thanks for reading :smiley:

“Don’t know what you’re s******ing at chicken.” Vaughn said as he wrenched open the rusting metal panel of the security system.

just noticed that, why did it *** out the word s n i g g e r i n g it means laughing right? :confused:

If you ever come back to finish this chapter, could I please get a PM... This story is GREAT (y)

of course i'm coming back :D the next chap was fortold about a year ago :blush: but i'll add you onto hte PM list, thanks for reading :D

just noticed that, why did it *** out the word s n i g g e r i n g it means laughing right?

...Ive never heard of that before...
Do you mean - Snickering?

Edit:

*pulls out dictionary*

S N I G G E R - vi., vt., n {{echoic}} SNICKER

*grins*

So yea, it just means to snicker/laugh, whatever...

NO!

what the hell is snickering? a snicker is a chocolate bar... otherwise i mean, you're talking..

*runs to dectionary.co.uk*

s******

verb {I} (US ALSO snicker)

to laugh at someone or something childishly and often unkindly:
- They spent half the time s******ing at the clothes people were wearing.

- What are you two s******ing at/about?

s******

noun {C}

- We were having a s****** at the bride who was rather large and dressed in a tight pale pink dress.

HA! so we're both right, you're just american :P

Hello, again sorry it's been so long but i really have been CRAZY :o_O: busy...

Well here you go a nice action packed chap with a lovely cliff hanger at the end :P

Happy Christmas :angelic:

(well there is snow in it ^_^ )

as it has been so long just a reminded of how it ended last time...

Syd and Vaughn were trying to get some "files" and the alarms went off...

She soon caught up with him but they heard pounding footsteps in the corridor behind them as they rounded the corner towards the exit. The last stretch of corridor seemed like the longest as they approached the pale blue door that would lead them outside. Warren watched their progress from his computer screen that began to flicker.

They burst out of the door and stopped, stock still, as a blizzard raged around them.

Chapter 32

From every side snow was pressing in on them. Sydney could just make out the outline of a tall building opposite them but other than that they were met with a wall of white.

The sound of heavy footsteps somewhere behind them catalysed Vaughn into action.

“Field opps. We need extraction.” He said into his comm. as he grabbed Sydney’s hand and ran across what she assume to be the courtyard they’d seen in the building plans.

“Warren?” Vaughn asked again but was met with nothing but static. “Great, that’s just great.”

Sydney tapped him on the shoulder as he squinted through the snow and pointed to a spot a few meters away. She walked over to what she’d seen, pulled down her goggles and tightened the straps of her bag on her shoulders before getting on board.

“Nice.” He agreed as he joined Sydney on the snowmobile, grabbing the steering.

The blizzard continued to rage as they sped away from the facility. Examining her hand held computer Sydney spotted several small red dots approaching them.

“Vaughn we’ve got company.”

“I don’t remember writing an invitation.”

She smiled. “At least five, they’re gaining on us.”

“Ready to play hostess?” he asked as he glanced behind him

“Always.”

The dots on the screen grew closer and the sounds of the engines could be heard roaring above the sound of their own.

“Ready?” she nodded as he applied the breaks causing the snowmobile to spin giving her a clear shot at the fast approaching hostiles.

A well placed shot left one careening into another which caused the fuel tank to rupture and explode illuminating the rising darkness of the blizzard. A few more rounds of gunfire and there was only one left.

“Syd?” Vaughn asked pointing to a small red dot that had appeared on the side of their vehicle.

She looked up to see the last snowmobile approaching, the driver’s gun aimed at the back of theirs.

“Move” she shouted as she jumped from the seat pulling Vaughn with her. At the same time a shot was fired which caused the vehicle they had just been sitting on to go up in flames. It continued to move and it was too late before the shooter realised it was approaching him.

The flames reached high into the sky and as Sydney looked towards Vaughn lying in the snow not far from where she had been thrown it gave his face an eerie glow.

“Michael? Michael?” she asked as she got up, brushing some debris away with her mitten-covered hand.

“Umm.” He groaned with a slight shake of his head. He blinked a few times then tried to get up as Sydney had.

She looked up from her palm–top when he made a small yelp. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, my ankle gave a twinge, that’s all, really.” She gave him a piercing look before re-consulting her computer.

“According to this there’s a small old researcher’s hut about 6k from here. I think our best bet is to make for there and try and reach Warren on the radio.”

Vaughn nodded and walked towards her, limping slightly.

“Michael your leg is-” He cut her off

“It’s fine.” She didn’t look convinced. “We better get moving, before more of this lot show up.” He said nodding his head towards the still burning embers of the snowmobiles.

Reluctantly she held up her compass and followed the bearing deeper into the raging blizzard, Vaughn follwing just behind her.

“We should reach it in about thirty minuets now if we…” she turned round and saw him fall and sink slowly into the snow. “Michael… Michael, Vaughn!” she called trying to reach for him but he was slowly slipping further away.

*~*~*~*~*~*

MWAHAHAHAHHAAHHA well i did warn you about a year ago :P

“We should reach it in about thirty minuets now if we…” she turned round and saw him fall and sink slowly into the snow. “Michael… Michael, Vaughn!” she called trying to reach for him but he was slowly slipping further away.

*~*~*~*~*~*

MWAHAHAHAHHAAHHA well i did warn you about a year ago :P
[/quote]

GREAT... Now that sucked, I can't believe you just left us hanging like that, after all this time!!! :D Great update though, can't wait for the next chapter (y)

Wow, what a place to leave us hanging. Vaughn had better be OK. Too many people like to kill him off lately. I like my Vaughn alive!
Thanks for the PM

Wow, what a place to leave us hanging. Vaughn had better be OK. Too many people like to kill him off lately. I like my Vaughn alive!
Thanks for the PM

but how amazing are funeral scenes? they're so touchig and sad and... have you heard the song "Goodbye by lover" by James Blunt? that's the song.....

...Wait

Im confused...

Sinking?

As in, what?

He fell down and the snow that was falling began to cover him?
Or like, he actually fell into a hidden cavern, or something?

*confuzzeled*

Awesome though!

...I have faith that you value your life too much to hurt poor Michael...
...right? :confused:

xxx
*_Ash

Back