Nothing hurts like love

The chapter you have all be waiting for is here!!!!!! :woot:
I hope you like it.

Chapter 10

Sydney woke up in Vaughn's muscular arms. It felt so weird yet familar to her. She had no memory of it, but she knew she had been there before. There was just something about being that close to him, so close.

Vaughn had been so nice to her since she had gotten back. She really admired him for that. It couldn't be easy having the women you love in your life and her not remember you. She knew it was tearing him apart and hated it, but there wasn't anything she could do but rack her brain trying to remember him. He had been so sweet to her.

She looked at him in his peaceful slumber. It was then that she realised she was falling in love with him all over again. She knew in her heart that no matter what had happened she was drawn to him; to how he was around her. Just gazing at him filled her with so much love.She just wanted to stay like this with him forever.

She leaned into him and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Syd." Vaughn's eyes fluttered open to see Sydney leaning over him. She looked into his eyes and saw his suprise.

"Vaughn...I'm sorry." She said pulling away from him.

"No." He replied pulling her back on top of him. "Don't be sorry."

"No, but I am. I am sorry..." She repeated.

"I told.." Vaughn began but Sydney interupted him.

"Let me finish. I'm sorry I don't remember. I'm sorry I don't remember you or us, but I do know there was something between us and not because people have told me. Because I felt it. I feel it...since I came back you have been there for me. You are such a sweet, caring person Vaughn. I see now, what I must have seen in you back then. I see all the reasons why I fell in love with you, Vaughn. I just want to be near you; be with you."

Vaughn was so shocked by what she had just revealed. She had no memory of him or their history, but she still had feelings for him. She still knew that he was the on she wanted to be with. Maybe he could get her back. Maybe just being together with her would remind her of what they had, then hopefully her memories would come flooding back.

He gazed at her utterly speechless. All he wanted to do was kiss her. He pulled her closer to him an kissed her lovingly. "I love you so much Sydney."

A week later and Sydney still hadn't regained her memory. Everyone feared it might never return again. Still Sydney and Vaughn had faith that she would remember one day.

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice
maddy28
vaughnlover22
Julia_Thorne_
JuliaSark05
spydancer
luckylass
POINTBLANK47
msu_ruby
indi
seona
gtwallichs
SarahBear
frangipani
SydVaughn1001
freaky
Garner_Chick6
alias/gglover

awwwww its soooo sweet
how she is falling in love with him again
but its soooo sad that she still doesn't remember anything
great chappie
and thanks for the pm
keep up the great work
and update soon
i really want to find out what happens next
:D

I love the fact that she decided she wanted to be with him even without her memory

Great story

Please PM me when you post more :smiley:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love:

I don't know what else to say. :lol: Great chapter, please update soon! :D

Added. :D

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias