Nothing hurts like love

Oh sorry did I pm you about this? :blush2:
Sorry it's just you were on the list and forgot to check it for people who had asked for a pm. :sorry:

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass

I'll probably update later ir maybe tomorrow.

That was so sweet and sad! I always wished we had seen what happened with Vaughn when syd "died"! That was so awesome, plz keep the pms coming!!!

Hey everyone. :hi:
I'm glad you all like the story! :D
So here is the next chappie.
Sorry it's a little short.
The next one is a lot longer.

Chapter 2

He must have sat there for hours before Weiss finally managed to pull him away from the wreckage that he sat among. He managed to get Vaughn into his car and drove him back to his house. Vaughn remained silent. All he did was sit there, staring into space. He was still thinking of Sydney. He wondered what their lives would have been like. Would they have quit the CIA? Where would they have lived? Would they have had children and how many? Would they have lived together till death parted them?

He wish the Alliance had never been formed, that Arvin Sloane, Sark and all of the other villains they had faced in the past two years had never been born. Then maybe they would still be together. He did realise however that if they hadn’t existed he might have never met Sydney. He would have never got to know her. He would have never loved her.

“Vaughn.” Eric said as he ushered him out of the car and into the house. “Vaughn. Can you hear me?”

Vaughn said nothing. He merely looked at Weiss, his eyes glazed over. Weiss felt so sorry for his friend. He too had lost Sydney, but she had meant so much more to Vaughn. He had no idea how Vaughn was going to cope with her loss, but he knew that he could get through it with his help. He would do everything he could to support his friend.

Weiss took Vaughn up to his own bed. “Try to sleep Vaughn. You will need your strength.” Weiss said as Vaughn lied down on the bed.

Weiss left the room so Vaughn could rest. Of course Vaughn continued to stay wide awake. There was no way he could sleep. His thoughts kept him up. He could hear a muffled sound of Weiss talking on his phone, but couldn’t make out exactly what was being said.

Added! :angelnot:

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice
maddy28

vaughnlover22 said:
You write the best stories!!! Please PM im hooked! :D
[post="1368737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks. That means so much after that how can I refuse to put you on the pm list?? :D

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice
maddy28
vaughnlover22

Sydney L Bristow said:
Oh man I am like so sad!  I need to go and watch some good S/V moments to give me a good perk!  I love this story!  thanks for the PM!
[post="1368749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww. I'm sorry it's sad! :(

Back