Nothing hurts like love

I'm sorry it was short, but it's like the only short chappie in the whole fic! :D
Trust me I had to leave it there! You will understand when you read the next chapter. :angelnot:

Awww, that was so sweet and sad! Poor Vaughnie, i hope everything is ok soon!! i need it to be! OH and i so agree with "Sydney L BRistow" I def need some good s/v moments! Awesome chappie tho, update soon!!

As i'm feeling bad the last one was so short and as I have exams for the next couple of days and don't know when I'm going to be able to update, here is the next chappie.
Thanx for all youre reveiws I really enjoy reading them. :group:
Keep them coming. :smiley:

Chapter 3

Suddenly Weiss burst into Vaughn’s room. He was slightly out of breath and could barely speak. Vaughn just stared at him. He had no idea what would have been so important for him to coming running into his room, but Vaughn didn’t really care. He didn’t even move from the spot.

“Vaughn…They…They…They found her!” Weiss exclaimed hurriedly.

“Found who? What are you talking about?” He said. It was the first time he had spoken to Weiss since he found out of Sydney’s death. He couldn’t care less who they found. It was probably just another terrorist, maybe even Sydney’s mother.

“SYDNEY! She’s alive.” Weiss said seriously.

“WHAT?!” He shot up and out of bed. He couldn’t believe his ears. They found Sydney, but how? She was dead wasn’t she? They found her body amongst the debris and had it DNA tested.

He just stood there. He was in complete shock. So much had happened. He had been told Sydney was dead and now she was alive. There was such a mix of emotion. He didn’t know how to feel or even if what Eric said was the truth.

“I need to see her!” Vaughn finally told him after standing there in silence for five minutes. Eric said nothing. He completely understood. He also needed to see Sydney was alive for himself.

They got into Eric’s car and drove to the Rotunda. Neither Weiss nor Vaughn knew what to say. They just sat in silence the whole way there. Vaughn could only pray that Sydney was really alive. He needed her to be alive. If only he had taken his chance to tell her how much he loved her.

*Flashback*

Vaughn pulled up outside of Sydney’s house. They both removed their seat belts and turned to look at one another.

“Sloane’s got the devise.” Sydney said after a brief pause. She looked down at the floor and continued. “And my mother, she…” Vaughn placed him hand on her chin and brought up her face to meet his.

“Another day.” He said calmly looking into her eyes. She smiled slightly and he leaned over to kiss her. They still didn’t take thier eyes of each other.

“So I did it.”

“Did what?” She asked inquisitively as she looked away.

“Booked the hotel.” A smile crossed her face.

“No you didn’t.”

“Yes I did.” He said with a huge grin spreading across his face.

“You didn’t? Santa Barbara?”

“Three nights starting tonight. I mean it was probably the best phone call I ever made.” Sydney couldn’t stop smiling. She was so excited.

“You’re a genius.” She said as she leant in.

“Thank you.” Vaughn replied as their lips met.

“So after the debrief I will pick you up.”

“Ok.” She nodded.

Vaughn began to say something. He had thought about saying it so much since he and
Sydney had gotten together, but all he could utter was. “Bye.” As Sydney stepped out of his car and smiled at him sweetly before entering her home.

He just wished he had told her then how much he had loved her. He wanted to tell her how he felt it was just so awkward.

*End of Flashback*

They pulled up to the office. Vaughn could only just get out of the car. He was so nervous. But he was hopeful, especially if he would get Sydney back.

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice

Awww, i feel left out. i requested a pm but am not on the list. (n) j/k i'm not i the list but i did get a pm. it's been a great story so far. can't wait for more.

Oh I'm sooooooo sorry!! :blush2:
I swear you were on there!
*goes and checks the list*
You are on there on the one I have.
It seems I left some other people off accidently. Sorry! :sorry:
Well at least you got a pm!
Here you go the full pm list:

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva