vaughnlover22
Julia_Thorne_
JuliaSark05
spydancer
luckylass
POINTBLANK47
msu_ruby
indi

I might update a little later on depending on when I get back from work. :smiley:
Thanx for all you replies. ^_^

So I'm back from work and here's an update! :angelic:

Chapter 5

He entered the room. Sydney remained sitting down on the metal crib. He looked at her. She looked like the same old Sydney he had always known. The only thing now was that instead of seeing love in her eyes all he saw was confusion. It hurt him so much, she didn’t even remember him.

“You don’t remember me do you?” He asked. He knew the answer, but still he had to ask the question. If he didn’t then he would never truly know.

“Umm…well…no.” She said slightly worried. “Should I know you?” Vaughn swallowed hard. The one person in the world he wished would remember him was the only person who couldn’t. He could see she felt guilty, but it was all too much to take. Vaughn bolted out of the door not wanting to let her see him cry.

All he kept asking himself was why? Why me? Why couldn’t we just be able to live our lives normally? Was it too much to ask for to just be happy?

For the next couple of days Sydney was kept in her cell. She felt completely useless. She couldn’t remember her life. She had no idea who she was? Or even what she was? She didn’t even know her own name. People kept coming to visit her, she assumed they were her friends, but she didn’t really know. She felt completely alone.

There was this one guy though that did come to visit her. He had only visited her twice but she instantly felt a connection with him. She had no idea why. He always seemed very distant from her.

He was called Michael. He would just come in her cell and sit with her not saying a word, but it was a comfortable silence. She appreciated the company and that he wasn’t asking her question after question. He just sat there looking at her thinking. Sometimes he would say something to her and others not.

She knew there had been something between them before she lost her memory that much she could feel. The only problem was she didn’t know exactly what it was.

Back