Nothing hurts like love

I am so glad she is beginning to remember things. Sounds like Vaughn is going to help her to remember other good times. That devil!
Thanks for the PM

Alias_rocks_87 said:
"I can't believe you remember that."

"It must have been the kiss."

"Well if you are starting to remember things by reliving them then maybe there are a few things I need to remind you of." He winked.

[post="1388498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh I'll bet he does! :whistle:

Vaughn doesn't waste any time, does he? :naughty: lol. it's great that she's finally remembering things. thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

Sorry it's just a pm list. I will update with the final chapter tomorrow after my biology exam.

Pm List
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice
maddy28
vaughnlover22
Julia_Thorne_
JuliaSark05
spydancer
luckylass
POINTBLANK47
msu_ruby
indi
seona
gtwallichs
SarahBear
frangipani
SydVaughn1001
freaky
Garner_Chick6
alias/gglover
Lovygirl
Jen-Jen
sydneymicheal

I'm sorry, but yes this is really the last chapter! (n)
Thanx so much everyone for reading. It really does mean alot. I always like reading your replies. :group:
I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 12 - Last Chapter! :(

It was roughly a year later and things had finally gotten back to normal. Sydney had regain most of her memory and she was reinstated into the CIA. Also she and Vaughn were more in love than ever.

They had moved in together three months previous and Vaughn felt it was finally time. It was finally time for him to ask Sydney to marry him. Today was the perfect day to ask her; it was October 1st, the day they first met.

Sydney arrived home after a hard day at work. She was ready to just chill out and relax. She walked into the apartment to find it empty.

"Vaughn?" She shouted. "Honey I'm home!" She giggled to to herself. She looked around the living room and the kitchen but there was no sign of him. She ventured up stairs and saw a note hanging on the bedroom door. She removed and read it to herself. It simply said, enter.

When she did so she was shocked at what she saw. Vaughn was lying down on their bed whihc was covered in red rose petals. He was wearing a tuxedo and had a white rose in his mouth. Candles lit the room beautifully.

"Vaughn." Was all she could utter. He got up off the bed and removed the rose from between his teeth.

"This is for you." He said passing her the rose.

"Vaughn what is this for?"

"Shh." He placed his finger over her lips. Then he cupped her hands with his. "Sydney we have been through so much. There have been so many obsticles in our way, but we have over come them..together. I just want to be with you. I want to be with you forvever, Syd. I love you." He removed a small black velvet box from his jacket pocket that he had brought before Sydney's disappearance. He got down on one knee. Sydney gasped and covered her mouth with her free hand. She couldn't believe what was happening. "Sydney, will you marry me?"

Sydney had to hold back her tears and just nodded in response. She was just soo happy. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her intensley.

From then on they knew everything would be ok as long as they faced thing together. They never wanted to loose each other again. They just want to love each other...forever.

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004