Nothing is what it seems...

Hey I'm Sarah, this is my first fan fic , can you guys/girls review my first fic and tell me the truth if I should continue. So far I've written the first 2 chaps. And I'll try to post two a week, if i can get time.. hope you like.

Nothing is what its seems...

A love Triangle of a differnt kind...

Title: Chapter 1 Confusion

Disclaimer: I don?t own alias or anything associated with alias.

Description: A fan fic or a different kind with a insight to Sydney?s lost years.

Sydney sat hunched with her arms hugging her knees into her chest in the darkest corner of her damp cell. Her mind had recoiled from the pain into memories of before?
She never said a word, her were dark and vacant as she stared into some unknown place off in the distance. Unaware of the bleeding and the bruising that was being inflicted upon her body. She had simply given up on the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For months on end they watched her as she cowered in the corner of her cell never moving never speaking. Her captors eventually gave up hope that she?d ever tell them what they wanted to hear. She had seemed barely alive since it happened, and still hadn?t uttered a word. The considered simply killing her that was until a visitor came. This visitor turned out to be a representative from Convent who said the she would be of use to his organization which is when he pulled out a sleek aluminum case, which he opened to reveal crisp hundred dollar notes packed tightly to the rim. Her captors were more than happy to accept.

Three men silently walked down the dark hallway, the only was off their black army style boats stomping in a whimsical manner. These men were all dressed in identical black camouflage gear with flake jackets and AK-47?s strapped across their chests. At the end of the corridor the stopped turned and opened the door to dark cell. In the cell was Sydney hunched in the corner. Two of the men walked over and roughly each grabbed each of her arms and pulled her upright then continued to drag her back into the dimly lit corridor. The third man closed the door and followed them with a firm grip on his gun. Sydney was vaguely aware of what was happening and soon lost consciousness half way down the corridor.

As Sydney regained consciousness she realized the whole right side of her body was stiff and slightly numb. It was as Sydney started to open her eyes she realized she was laying on slightly damp concrete. Sydney slowly started to get on her feet. And looked at her surroundings in awe. There were piles or rubbish, rotten food, soon the stench overwhelmed her. As Sydney finally managed to stand upright, her neck felt itchy which is when she realized she was wearing different clothes. She was wearing an olive green turtle neck jumper which was irritating her neck and slightly faded jeans. Soon Sydney realized she couldn?t even remember how she got there. Sydney rubbed the dirt off the side of her face and started to walk out of the alley and into the neon illuminates street of Hong Kong.

After informing the CIA of her dilemma she continued to the nearest safe house. Were she was directed to a room with fresh clothes. She asked him if he knew what was going on but he wouldn?t say. So after she closed the door on her guide she had a shower and pout on the new clothes. She could still smell the stench of the alley way on her old clothes. As Sydney pulled on the grey sweet shirt she noticed a pinkish scar on her abdomen to the left of her belly button.
Just then there was a knock on the door. And Sydney quickly pulled the sweet shirt down. And walked over to the open the door and standing there was?

Hope you like Please Review ~Sarah~
Do you think they should longer??? plz tell me!!!

For some reason all ' afters some words turned into ? sorry about that when i do the next one i'll fix... ~sarah~

p.s im so bored no ones on.... so alone

I live in Australia and its 9:41 pm on a Sunday and i dont what time it is or was when you read this were ever you are... just thought you'd like to know

Hey thanks for Review...~sarah hers my second chapter...

Title: Chapter 2 - Remorse

Description: A fan fic or a different kind with an insight to Sydney?s lost years

Last week on alias fan fic?
And standing there was?

Sark. ?Oh my god am I glad to see you? said Sydney just before she wrapped her arms around him while she rested her head on his shoulder. They stood like this for a few minutes before he released her. ?Sark, I can?t remember how I got here, why am I in Hong Kong?? inquired Sydney. Sark looked up into her worried face with a look of hurt and sadness on his face. ?Sydney, you might won?t to sit down first? he replied gesturing to arm chairs situated in the corner. As he sat down in the nearest chair he rubbed his brow in frustration with his left hand. Sydney looked on in confusion before asking ?Why are you wearing that ring?? Sark looked up to Sydney?s horrified face, and tells her what she didn?t want to hear. His words were like a knife slicing through her heart and soul. How could he be ??married?. Sark reached out to touch her shoulder to comfort her, but she recoiled. After that he explained about the fire in her apartment, about the body, and how he searched for her. And for those two years she?s being missing presumed dead. At this Sydney couldn?t control her shock. Sydney suddenly stood up and leaned her left hand on the wall with her head held laying against the wall in disbelief. She then turned to Sark and asked ?When do we leave?? ?What?? Sark replied. ?I said when do we leave for L.A?? She asked with a stone cold look on her face that made Sark flinch. Sark looked down at his Rolex and replied ?In a couples of ?At that moment Sydney grabbed the black desk lamp that she had been eying on the book shelf against part of the wall. She continued to wrap the black electrical cord connected to it around his neck. ?Who ever you are you are not Sark? She hissed into his ear, before releasing him and running out the door to leave Sark holding his neck grasping for breathe. As Sydney ran out the corridor were she met up with a security guard who she roundhouse kicked in the jaw. Who in response fell to the floor. Sydney then darted down another corridor and ran out the nearest fir escape. As she ran out into the alleyway in the pouring rain. She was stopped by someone calling her name. ?Sydney? yelled Sark as he ran out of the safe house fire escape. Sydney slowly turned around, only to be shot with a tranquilizer gun that was held in Sark?s hands. As Sydney slowly started to lose consciousness she started to realize that it was Sark standing in front her and that he was married. Sydney started to cry as she collapsed onto the floor. Which is when she realized Sark was holding her head to his warm chest as the rain poured down on them.

Hope you like Please review ~Sarah~

Note: i still have to write the next one so.. could take a couple of days if i have enough time..
(y) or (n)

Title: Shock

Description: A fan fic or a different kind with an insight to Sydney?s lost years

Sydney hair is a mess as she lies in the crisp white linen of the bed. Turning unable to sleep due to the vivid dream she is having. Sydney awakens a few moments later to see to Dixon walk in from the hallway. ?Morning Sydney?You?re safe you?re at Stafford naval hospital, you?re home again?. He pauses looking at his shoes before continuing ?There are no words to make this easy. It was Sark who came for you in Hong Kong. And what he told you was the truth?. She knew it was true it was simply hard to accept. ?Dixon what happened to me...Why was I in Hong Kong, why can?t I remember anything, it just doesn?t make sense?. ?Sydney we don?t know what happened, no one does at the moment? he said looking sympathetically into her eyes. Sydney then bombarded Dixon with an array of questions which he simply couldn?t answer. ?Listen to me, Sydney... You have to relax? said Dixon trying to get her to control herself. Suddenly the glass paneled door opens to reveal Will. ?How are you feeling?? he said as he walking next to the bed. ?I?m ok, it?s just a lot to take in you know? Replies Sydney, will takes Sydney?s hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. ?Oh and Dixon we have something? say will as he turns to face Dixon before they both walk outside the room. Outside the glass paneled door will turns and tells Dixon *Sydney is lip reading*: ?We received a transmission an hour ago from Mr. Kingsley. He got the package and the decoy; He's on schedule, aboard a train to Avignon?. They continue there conversation while will hands Dixon a large envelope.? We've received an Intel that the Covenant may be moving to intercept Kingsley and get the chip?. Will says as Dixon opens the envelope and is looking at the contents. ?And we can't reach Kingsley? ?Inquires Dixon. ?No, he's radio silent. But we got the new lead: an address outside of Paris; a possible outpost for the Covenant? replies Will. ?Contact the NSCF. Have them stop the train at the next station and recheck Kingley's ticket. He'll know to make contact? replies Dixon with a serious look on his face. ?Also get a team in prep; I want to raid the outpost? say Dixon his face getting sterner with every word spoken. They re-enter the room and just before Dixon leaves Sydney asks why she can?t see her father. ?He's in prison. The National Security Council has had him in solitary for almost a year. Their policy, without exception, is that he is to have no visitors? he replies before walking out of the room and down into the deserted corridor. Leaving will looking at Sydney with compassion while her face is filled with shock?

Thanks plz review... ~sarah~

I just caught up! Interesting story! Can yousend me please a PM when you update???
Please post more soon! :woot:

hey this is the new chap i just wrote there wont be any new twists just yet but im working on it...

~sarah~

Title: Liess and Deciet

Disclaimer:I do not own alias or anything about alias or associated with alias.

Discription: A differnt view or insight to sydneys lost years.

"There are so many new people, I dont know anybody" said sydney as she looked around the task centre. "Just give it" will said resuringly. From behind Sydney an ovaly excioted rush voice said " Excuse me. Excuse me, hello?" and Sydney turned around to see Marshall. "Hi, uh...Sydney?" he said and his eyebrows raised a little. "I'm Marshall Flinkman. I work here. Tech design and, uh, operations here?". "Marshall... of course I know who you are." she said kindly to Marshall who looked somwhat relieved."Oh my God...Sydney, it's so amazing to see you, I can't even really relate. Actually, I, uh, wrote a poem...uh, um". Marshall then clears his throat. " I've lost my keys...where are they?". Marshall lovly peom is then interupted by a female voice. "Sydney". "Sydney turns around once again "Carrie" they both hug."Ooooh, welcome back!" Sydney stands back a bit and looks down. "Hey your pregenant"."Ooh, yeah, yeah...I am" replies Carrie. Marshall then leans forward conspiratorially "I wonder who the father is".Sydney then turns around shocked to Marshall. "Are you guys married too?" sydney asks. "No" replies Carrie while Marshall replies "Not yet". "No we're not married yet", "We just haven't set a date" there replies clash. "We're not even engaged, were just having a kid", "Well were talking about getting engaged". "Not really" says carrie, "Well, uh she has an issue with wedlock". Will the interupts what could slowly become some sort of long dragging fight. "Syd.. Dixons expecting us". "If you need anything, just ask okay?" says carrie before will wiskes sydney in the office. "Thanks" sydney says back before they leave. Marshall then starts to raed the poem again, "I've lost my keys, where are they? It's...it's uh, a metaphor."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"We'd like to hear about what happened last night." says dixon as he looks at sydney. " I had a memory; a vivid memory of the interior of the building where I was being held. I remember it was in Paris, and I remember the faces of...at least three of my captors". explains sydney as the assembeled group of people look at her. "Mr. Tippin's report says you recall overhearing voices....names, including Mr. Kingsley?" says Lindsay. Dixon then tells sydney "This is Robert Lindsay...he's our NSC liaison". " Yes. Well so far, that's all I remember" explains sydney. Lindsey then copntinues Sounds like the group we're looking for is the one that was holding our girl. Last night, there was a mass murder on a French passenger train. Among the dead was a CIA asset: Scott Kingsley.". Dixon then hands Sydney a folder and Sydney looks inside. Dixon then says "Kingsley did engineering work for us. He designed an aircraft; a spy drone that could fly undetected by radar". "Kingsley was en route to Avignon to deliver the schematics. They were stolen" Lindsey explains to Sydney who is still trying to take it all in. Then will joins in "And this drone could be converted into a delivery system". "Biological weapons...chemical. I get it". as she realises what there getting at. "This group, we know almost nothing about them. They refer to themselves as "The Covenant". We have some new intelligence identifying one of their outposts. We believe this is where they've taken the chip. We're sending a team to Paris to raid the building" says dixon while he looks at sydney as though regreating what there about to ask. "Look familiar?" asks Lindsey as he looks at Sydney. "Yes" she says. Lindsey then says rather rudly"See, we're going in, with or without you. Without you, we're blind. You might recognize details we might not see otherwise". "Personally, I'm of the mind that sending you back into the field so soon after your recovery is asinine" says Dixon who is deeply against the idea. Then Lindsey looks at Dixon in loathing before saying "Well, Mr. Dixon, you might ask yourself just how much you want to apprehend these killers...?". Dixon then says over Lindsey "Do not question my resolve! What you are suggesting is premature...". "Perhaps if you'd listen to what I'm suggesting...certainly not that we throw Ms. Bristow back in the field..." he says Lindsey who is looking quite annoyed now. " Look, I've experienced trauma myself. Returning to the field prematurely is as bad as not being trained at all" says dixon trying to stand up for sydney even though she doesn't need it. Sydney then stands up and says interuppting ther fight of words"Okay, excuse me...but I am standing right here! (to Lindsay) I think I might be helpful in Paris. But I will not even consider going unless you help me first. I want to see my father...right now". "Ms. Bristow, just so we're clear... I have no intention of doing your father one single favor...ever. That being said, it's not your fault he's your father...and I'm not without a heart, as you will come to see. I'll get you in this one time". says Lindsey even though he's only doing it because she agreeing with him on paris. "Thanks" says Sydney even though she proably doesn't mean it.

thanks 4 redaing plz review ~sarah~ hope u like...

Back