Nothing lives up to Alias

I know the state of TV is pretty bad these days, but seriously…who thought it was a good idea to give this guy his own show??

Where have all the standards in television gone? I know not everything can be Alias...but shouldn't they at least try??

I actually watched that show last week. The guy isn't really that bad. It's usually the clients that are annoying and overbearing. But he should definitely cut his hair.

"Alias" is still for me the BEST show ever on TV ...

ABC had "traveler" which was going so good, and with its plot twists just like "Alias" ... but then they cancelled it ...

Of course nothing will ever beat Alias but until they get a 24/7 Alias channel I gotta find something else.

The parties I’ve seen on the previews look insane. I keep meaning to sit down and watch a whole episode but I’ve been missing it the past few weeks. I think it’s on at 9 tonight.

Alias is my fav

I liked traveller too, but they cancelled it, and i thought it was pretty cool!

Also, if you are interested, I watch Charmed and Without a Trace, not the same, but Charmed is really good and got some REALLY great effects and actresses. and then Without a Trace is a rocking show about a group of fbi agents, poppy montgomery had a BOY!

Back