Nothing Matters

Im in school right now this isn't going to be very long. Please post more reviews soon. Thanks.

Kendall started off the meeting by stating that Sloane and Lauren were seen on camera in front of a grocery store last night. Sloane was going to buy some food for Lauren. The CIA tracked the license plate on Sloane's car and was followed to a warehouse.
***Sydney's POV
That bastard! What is he doing with my baby?! How could he be looking at Lauren like that when he knows that the CIA and I are trying our best to capture him and assasinate him?
Kendall was explaining the mission to capture Sloane and Lauren. Although, when Kendall was explaining the mission, he left out Sydney. Sydney interupted and argued that she be part of the team, she said with an edge. With Syd's stubborn attitude, she got her way. She was going to leave to try to capture Sloane and Lauren.

I'm sorry I haven't posted on this before. It's very good, although you're not giving much detail or any dialogue to your scenes. You might want to slow it down and add a little more to the different pieces of your story, otherwise it's kinda blah.

~Me :angel2:

Thanks for the advice people. I'll try to do better. Make more comments.

Right after the meeting. Vaughn walked over to Sydney and took her in his arms. "Syd, were going to get through this. We'll get Lauren back, and that son of a *#@!* one of these days," said Vaughn. He was trying everything he could to try to convince her that everything would turn out fine. But he was having trouble believing himself too.

"Vaughn. I know this will be one of our toughest missions were ever going to have, I love you Vaughn," Sydney said as she closed her eyes trying not to forget everything they had gone through. "Don't say that Syd! I won't let anything happen to you," Vaughn whispered as he kissed her cheeks, then her lips. This definetly soothed her, and took her mind off things, but for only a second. She would never forgive herself for letting Sloane kidnapp Lauren.

The CIA team arrived to the warehouse where Sloane was supposedly keeping Lauren. The team lined up against the door. Everyone was sweating with nerves. Vaughn squeezed Syd's hand and looked at her eyes for what he hoped wouldn't be the last times.

On Kendall's orders they were to advance in the warehouse and to raid it. In everyone's ear piece they could hear Kendall saying, "Only on my orders will you make a. I do not want a single person doing anything without an order. This is not a simple mission! We must plan every move with thought. We know have visual. Agents Mr. Vaughn Mrs. Vaughn are in charge now."

Syd took a gulp and ordered to advance in.

:angelic: im pretty busy right now, so ill prob post more eighter tonight or tomorrow. i have to go to hw right now. plz put reviews

i cant post another chapter up tonight. sry guys. i have WAY to much homework. firsti have a science test, whichis extremely difficult because i am in an honors class n the fact that his tests r always hard. i have to finish this book called 12th Night by shakespear which i dont get so im jus asking ppl how it goes, but i have a test the nextday so i actually have to read it! i also have a spanish test n a skit to memorize! im so frusterated. i know i said that i would post a new chapter daily but i jus needed everyoen to kno how buys i really am. i didnt want u to read my excuses for fun i didnt want anyone to think that i would rather do something else.im really sry but i promise to have a new chapter by tomorrow or the day after. promise.

ps. more reviews nif there r any suggestions or any for the next chap then plz tell me.

Sydney ordered the tactic team to advance in. They took down the door to the warehouse, but to their suprise found Lauren in a crib playing with a doll. She was in the middle of the warehouse with a bright light shining down on her. Sydney started at her in shock and confusion. She cautiosly walked over to Vaughn, making sure that this was not a trap. The tactic teams were ready for a mission, but they were to overwhelmed with confusion to find only a baby. "Syd, we got to make sure there are no cameras or bugs in here before we do anything," Vaughn whispered. This was making tears well up in her eyes. Vaughn knew that seeing Lauren would make her happy, but first he knew that he had to secure the warehouse.

"This is Agent Vaughn."

"Yes, Agent Vaughn what is your situation?" Kendall replied.

"We need a team down here to secure the building of any bugs. Send them as fast as possible."

"I'll ask you again Agent Vaughn, what is your situation? Why do you need another team?" asked Kendall in an annoyed tone.

"We savely reached the warehouse, but we found that it was abandoned with only La-- the child."

"Are you positive there in no one in the building other than CIA agents?" Kendall asked.

"No! Thats why we need a team. Please I've already asked you. Send a team here now!" Vaughn answered Kendall. It was obvious that Vaughn was worried about his daughter that, and that he wanted her in his safe arms.

"Agent Vaughn, I know the position you are in, so Iam just going to ignore your little tantrum. Im sending a team right now. They should be there in a matter of time." Beep.

Vaughn sighed with relief. He walked over to Sydney putting his hands around her waist. She wanted to hold Lauren so badly, but knew well enough that this could be another trap by Sloane. The tactical teams kept their weapons loaded and aimed at the crib, aware that anything could happen.

In a few minutes, another CIA team came with their equipment. They searched every corner of the building and found no bugs. They stated this to Kendall, who told Sydney and Vaughn. With that said, they both rushed over to Lauren with their arms open.

"No! No! I thought for sure that we got her!" yelled Sydney.

Back