Nothing Matters

i agree moremoremoremore

btw does anyone know how to update a story im tryin to do mine and im havin a hard time
(i can be so stupid sometimes) :blush:

ill post more within the next two or three days. promise. im kinda busy. my laptop was taken away from me because its being fixed so im not gonna be able to get it back until a week later, so i have to share this sh%#@y comp w my brother.

There laying in the crib was a baby. But not Lauren. It had been a trap. Lauren was no where to be seen. The baby was being taken by the CIA to the headquarters. It was some random baby that Sloane and Sark had kidnapped as well as Lauren.

"Dammit," Vaughn whispered under his breathe. He was almost positive that it had been Lauren.

"I should have seen this coming. I should have been able to see this. This was a trap.. but for what? I’m a terrible mother, Vaughn." Sydney said.

“No Syd. You’re the best mother out there. This isn’t your fault. Please don’t blame yourself for this. I’m going to go get Weiss. We need to get this baby back to it’s parents,” Vaughn whispered this into Sydney’s ears.

Sydney had been crying the whole time, but now she seemed to have stopped. It was as if she couldn’t cry anymore.

“Agent Vaughn, this was obviously a trap. Get you and your men to find out anything suspicious, then report back to me,” Kendall stated.

Vaughn grabbed Sydney by the waist and helped her in the CIA car. Vaughn just looked at his feet, not knowing what to say to Syd. He had tried his best to comfort her. Then, when they thought everything was going to be alright, they went wrong again.

“Syd, I don’t know what to do. We’ve tried everything. There must have been a reason why Sloane wanted that many CIA agents in one warehouse at the same time. There jus has to be a re--.”

Vaughn was cut off by Sydney’s alert look on her face. It looked as though what Vaughn said had given her the answer.

“There’s a bomb!” Sydney screamed at Vaughn.

there will be more when school is out. this is my last day until im free from books and teachers. ill have more chapters soon.

sry guys but i dont think that im gonna continue on the story anymore. i dont seem to have anymore time and it seems like my story isnt even good. im sry for the ppl who liked but(i didnt i thought it sucked) i was jus wonderingif there was a way to delete the tread. if anyone knows then canu jus delete it for me or ill jus do it myself.

Back