Nothing's Ever Easy

i'm actually very anxious for the last chapter. and once it is done, i promise i'll have a longer review b/c thoughts about this story and it's precident have already been flying around my head.

yayy i get to review earlier then normal today cause i got out of school early. yep...

there was a bomb...in our school... :eek: :blink: :confused:

&& i live in a nice, little, peaceful, town! lol

BUT ANYWAY......

awww she found a wedding dress :love: I cant wait till they get married :woot:

The dress shopping/finding made me think of Gilmore Girls and that episode where Lorelai got all her shopping and wedding planning done in one day. Haha.... :smiley:

Great chapter.

I think it's so cute that Sydney did impulse buying on a wedding dress. I'm a firm believer if you see something you like and it fits - buy it! I'm sure Michael will love it.

Chris

He did get to see some of Chicago and ride the "L".

How lucky that she found a wedding dress in the first shop and it was the first dress.

Can't wait for them to get married.

Vaughn and Sydney didn't meet a few months ago, they"ve known each other for years even they spent some time away from each other. Deep down, Vaughn knows the real Sydney Bristow, and he loves her even if went to Chicago at some point of her life.
As for Sydney she is crazy :lol: , she bought a wedding dress just like that? :eek:

Back