Now Jen you are going to have to

Lynne

Cadet
Copy of a post from "JenniferGarner Yahoo Group"!

Now Jen you are going to have to supply a magazine with a Santa Pup Picture with a today's version and a little girl from West Virginia version! You cannot just tell your fans about a "Santa Pup" hat without producing pictures -- we your fans want to see pictures of then and now of Jenny in "Santa Pup" Christmas Tradition Fashion Show! ;-)

I can picture it now Jen in "Santa Pup" hat singing and dancing
around the Christmas tree singing "Jingle Bell -- Jingle Bell --
Jingle Bell Rock..." when she was a little girl and the "Twelve days
of Christmas my true love gave to me..." for a today's version!!! :-D

Jennifer Garner you could do your own "Christmas Special" some day with your husband, Scott Foley, but whatever you do wear that "Santa Pup" hat for the Special!!! ;-)

Have a Happy and Safe New Year! -- from one "West Virginia Puppy to another West Virginia Puppy"! :smiley:

Lynne aka Jared"Puppy"

I would never send fan mail to an actor or actress with the hopes they would read it from thousands of other letters! Rumor has it that they scan the boards or their agents do if it is related back to her that is fine ... I was just having fun with the boards and thinking out loud what would be a great thing for Jennifer Garner: Foley to do for her fans! :rolleyes:

I find it more interesting to put it in letter format as if writing to the person! Think of it as a way of communicating ideas creatively as to literally! ;)

Yes I had a reaction on "Jennifer Garner Yahoo Group" too a person said excitely is she on the group or does she read the posts -- well maybe -- they have about 1000 members who knows but I am not sure I actually expect her to read it and if so I would hope Jennifer Garner/Foley would find it as a helpful request for her fans than delusions of grandeur! :angelic:

I am not the groupy type ... I would not chase after an actor/actress with an authograph book for their signature! But I do have fun with these make-up letters with ideas from time to time on things related to Jennifer Garner: Foley! :smiley:

I never heard of her before "Alias"! I watched "Alias" because I like Spy Shows and then found out more about her on the groups! I find it interesting that she is from West Virginia and have two sisters because I lived in West Virginia when I was a little girl and have two sisters too ... maybe I feel a common thread even if it is a thin one to her! :cool:

Have a Happy and Safe New Year! :D

Lynne

That was a really cute story JG told on Jay Leno about " Santa Pup" I love watching her being interviewed ! She always looks fantastic and tells funny stories. I loved the one about her and her husband on the way to the Emmys ! LOL!

Back