Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!

Legolas with the Oliphant was amazing
the battle sequences were fantastic...once you thought it couldnt get worse it did
the eagles and the nazgul TIGHT
i hated arwen and aragorn together...id prefer eowyn and aragorn but faramir is awesome nonetheless
That green city and that blue light that shot up was amazing!
Great film easily ranks up to the top spot of my faves list of 2003

ya i went to see it for a second time again today it was awesome I loved it and you know Sam's daughter at the end the one he was holding she's his daughter in real life Alexandra Astin

yeah i heard that was his daughter! that was cool

when i saw it yesterday, i went with my two friends. one of them was next to me and we were at the part whre the nazgul swoop down on those soldiers from Osgiliath. Well one of the nazgul came swooping down towards the screen and all of a sudden i hear my friend jump beside me and go ahhhhhhhh!!! :lol: And literally every head turned and looked at us. Cuz everyone was silent and then you'd hear this one girl yell-lmao it was hilarious!

a lot of people were laughing at the part when frodo's in bed and everyone comes running in. Yeah, that's a little funny but I mean, that's what happens in the book. Don't make fun :angry: And the other part was when Aragorn was singing-people were laughing! I was so mad! I'm like jeez people read the book-theres a heck of a lot of singing and the scene is part of the book!

And i have so many favorite parts I can't name all of them. :lol:

I LUV LORD OF THE RINGS! :D

I know what you mean! I have so many favorite parts, one of them was when Pippen was singing. Billy Boyd has a really good voice! I'm going to see it for the 2nd time w/ my kinda boyfriend, and then probably again with my friend ashly. I can't wait for the DVD to come out, lol!

i know that scene where pippin was singing :thud: the best scene in the movie

the end did drag ona bit, i wished they would have cut that hug scene and put something else in ^_^ it was really long and pointless to me....

and i saw PJ's kids in Gondor ^_^ wonder if they were the "cute gondorian children" this year :lol:

didnt see him though :confused: anyone else catch the cameo?

I saw it today.
The climax was a little too long especailly with Frodo and Mount Doom, I was thinking "just throw the damn thing in or keep it don't just stand there!!!"
and Frodo's finger *shudders*
I loved the spider part the suspence was awesome.
Yay for Aragorn and Arwen!!!!!

I just saw it last night! Yay! :woot: It was awesome! My favorite part was when Legolas/Orli killed that olephant (i think that's what they're called). That was so cool! And I loved Gimmili's lines "That only counts as one!" hehe. :lol: My only problem is, I didn't like all the horse killing, with them being stepped on and so forth. I understand it would happen, but there was a little (ok, a lot) too much for me. But pretty much other than that, it was sooo good! I need to see it again for sure.

:lol: That is my fav part...and the weed smoking hobbits! :lol: And it is weed, not tobacco, :lol: I'm not sure if what legs killed was an Oliphaunt or Mumakil though...hmmmm...I think they were the Mumakil actually...

Oh ok, i wasn't sure. I've only seen the movies (though I plan on reading the books when I get the box set for Christmas (well hopefully anyway) But doesn't matter what it was, it was too cool! I almost stood up and clapped, but I had to stop myself.

That sucks froggy...even South Africa released it on the 17th :P

And the books were a zillion times better! If you loved the movies, you won't be able to live without the books!

OH...........MY..........GOD!!!!!! :woot: :eek: :D :abduct: :clap: The return of the King was THEE best movie I ahve ever seen in my entire life. I saw it a yesterday matinee and the theater was completley packed. It was freaking incredible. My family walked out of the theater and everyone was just in a kind of shock. I am having trouble describing it even a day later. The scenic shots were awsome and the acting was unbelievable. *breath* breath*

I've seen it twice now and it is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AWESOME!!!!!</span> My new favorite movie, it was the best!!! Very sad @ parts, espiecally when Frodo betrayed Sam, but *shudders* The spider was very scary. :hide: Yay for Aragorn!! And Gimli was halarious, "That still only counts as 1!" Merry and Pippin were great as usual and poor Smeagol. Overall, it was a (y) (y) (y) (y)

:lol: great great stuff. Best movie I've ever seen...ever. just saw it again last night. and whoever said something about Aragorn's singing....the second time I saw it, last night, it was definately not the same atmosphere in the theatre....ppl were laughing through that part too and it started to piss me off....I loved that scene. :angry: cannot wait until the extended edition is available.....

Siri, you are beating me! Grrrr, I have only seen it once, I got asked out on Saturday but I said no because I still felt sick, now I am behind....What will I do?