Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

:lol: I don't know when my third times gonna be.....I have to see it again though. ohohoho....hehe :lol: :rolleyes: merry and pippin smoking...too funny.

find a date, or go with some friends, don't let anyone stop you!!!!!

I'll be going on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.....hopefully.

bluheart13 said:
Nad said:
lol, they did a very good job overall following the book, I'm pleased with the screenplay
(y) Yes very :smiley:
yeah i'm really happy about the screenplay set up and all of that. I thought they did a good job (y) The problem is, Tolkien put so much stuff into the books so not everything was in the movie-but i mean, they can't help it. If they did that, it would literally be a 4 1/2 hour movie. And what was cool was some of the scenes that were in the book and the movie, were exactly how I imagined they would look like.

I just saw it for a 2nd time today :D Except i missed a really good part when aragorn turns to what's left of the army and says "for Frodo" and then the hobbits run with him! :( Cuz I had to pee, i couldn't hole it any longer! :lol: I luved that part-of course I luved a lot of the movie :P

urg i need to get a copy of the silmarillion :o_O: i borrowed one from my school but then i had to give it back and i didnt finish :(

i hope the hobbit goes!

allaliasallthetime said:
I've seen the trailer for the Hobbit! It's supposed to come out on December 16th 2006 though -_-
eh?! i didnt think PJ even knew if he was doing it yet :blink: actually i thought he was leaning away from it :confused:

AlohaSpy said:
My fav. part was when Legolas *Pauses to swoon* takes down the big elephant thing (?) and then Gimli looks at him and goes, "That only counts for one!"
I thinkt hat was my favorite part too, I burst out laughing and could hardly stop. The entire movie was awesome! My friends and I went dressed up as some of the characters. I was Arwen, my other friends were Frodo, Pippin and Aargorn. Anyways, it was totally amazong. The only thing I wasn't fondof was the end of the movie I kept thinking it was over because it paused and cut to a black screen and then came back like 2 or 3 times... so I kept thinking "k...roll credits?" only the movie wasn't over, :blush: :rolleyes: