Nsync

Sarah Vartan said:
Same!! I loved BSB

ME TOO!!!! I still love BSB, but my alias obsession is taking over! ;)
Nsync were good too, i saw both bsb and Nsync in concert~
only concerts of my entire life have been nsync and bsb...lol!

man...there should be a bsb thread....mmmmmmmm!!!!!

Drowning was such a good song!

Vicks said:
Did anybody go to the "Celebrity" concert?
Yeah I went to NSA pop odyssey and celebrity loved them all in 6 days I'm going to justin and christinas opening night and also someone mentioned Justin being the only one on the radio well JC is too depending on the station you listen to he will have more when his album drops in 2 months... also nsync is going back into the studio this september so we should get an album early 2004... anything else anyone wants to know?

I wasn't able to see the Celebrity tour 'cause it didn't come to my area, but I have been fortunate enough to see NSA and PopOdyssey.

MeVartan, when you get back from the Justin & Christina concert, please post and tell me all about it! I'm going to see the concert in July. :smiley:

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but for all JC girls, there will be (or already is) an article in Seventeen magazine this month featuring and interview with him. If you go to www.seventeen.com, there is a longer version of the interview and pictures, too! It's pretty hilarious!

Vicks said:
Oh, I forgot to mention this, but for all JC girls, there will be (or already is) an article in Seventeen magazine this month featuring and interview with him. If you go to www.seventeen.com, there is a longer version of the interview and pictures, too! It's pretty hilarious!
thanx for the info :smiley:

lol.....it's great!

and my nsync quote to contribute....
"Until the ocean doesn't touch the sand, I will forever be an *NSYNC fan."

I remember someone telling me this one a few years ago. I got a laugh out of it, maybe you will, too. I don't remember the exact wording, but I think you'll get the gist of it.

"God made Coke, and God made Pepsi, God made Nsync, oh, so SEXY!"

Back