Obama elected.

Congratulations to Barrack Obama & Joe Biden for being elected as President & Vice Pres. What do you guys think about our new president elect?

Lmao. Okay heres some other questions. Are you surprised that he was elected? Do you think people voted for him b/c he's black? Do you think people didnt vote for him b/c he's black? Do you believe he will make a change? Do you think if Obama were to suddenly pass, Joe Biden would make a good president? I have plenty more :D But lets keep it at that.

on the topic of obama passing, I voted for him because there is no way that if John McCain was elected, and were to pass, i wouldnt want palin to hold any position of power than the 5,000 residents she dictates up in alaska.

Obama I think has a decent strategy for his next few years, and if executed right, he could possibly turn our current recession around and unite the United States. I believe he has a huge opportunity to create change, it is now up to him and the house to make it happen.

On the matter of race, personally i didnt let it affect me, i went with the better canidate that would help our country the most and i believe that obama is the man to do that for us

Well the votes werent really about race because if it was you would have all the blacks for obama and all the whites for mccain which didnt happen as obama did get white peoples votes but not as much as mc'cains. People voted for the person they thought woukd do the job better and in that case obama got picked. He could do a good job running the world let alone the united states. This election has made history that will live for ever more.

Skye said:
Congratulations to Barrack Obama & Joe Biden for being elected as President & Vice Pres. What do you guys think about our new president elect?

wow dont even congratulate him. hes a moron as i have previously stated. i will add the link, i cant stand ignorant people and hes one of them!:angry:(n)(n)(n)

EA.manunited999 said:
Well the votes werent really about race because if it was you would have all the blacks for obama and all the whites for mccain which didnt happen as obama did get white peoples votes but not as much as mc'cains. People voted for the person they thought woukd do the job better and in that case obama got picked. He could do a good job running the world let alone the united states. This election has made history that will live for ever more.

Actually, polls said that 97% of African Americans voted for Obama.

~ SH ~ said:
Now how long until he gets assassinated?

RiverWire said:
Ill give him a couple of weeks before someone takes a pop at him

That not funny. And i'd rather have him pass and Joe Biden be Pres. then Sarah Palin..

Skye said:
Actually, polls said that 97% of African Americans voted for Obama.

That not funny. And i'd rather have him pass and Joe Biden be Pres. then Sarah Palin..

most black people only voted for him because he was black, its a proven fact. trust me kid i could go on about this all day your fighting a loosing battle here. he's going to get killed and joe biden is an ignorant man as well so its a loose loose situation

OBama being elected is great for America its a historic we all should be proud of how far America has come in these past 50years historic day 11/4/08

damian said:
OBama being elected is great for America its a historic we all should be proud of how far America has come in these past 50years historic day 11/4/08

ya thats what obama kept saying last night in his acceptance speech.. he also said anything he could about black people and how far they have come too. i didnt know this was a race race, i thought it was a presidential race. i SWEAR TO GOD if he says one more thing about blacks and how far they have come i will kill him myself. its really annoying. did you ever hear of the "white" presidents talking only about white people when they were elected? NO you didnt. He's just trying to exploit the fac that he's black and that he convinced alot of ignorant people to vote for him... now just watch how much WORSE our economy will become..

MARK MY WORDS!:angry::angry::angry:(n)(n)(n)

Hes a frikin terrorist Obama=Osama hahaha Obama is such a *** whoever voted for him fell for bs speeches I however didn't. If you think he will save the economy your wron no one will its so screwed right now that no one can fix it. Hes not a miracle worker and another thing all the stuff he says in his speeches is what he wants you to hear EVERY president is a liar they tell you all this stuff to get elected and we never see any of it happen.

I think in tha percentage of dieing? I think mccain had a better chance of dieing due to old age than obama being shot. Then tell me drunk, would u rather have biden or palin? if u think palin than just go kill urself please. And obamo, yeah hes going to say look how far we've come (talking about black people) because hes the first black president. Why would bush or any other president say that? oh lets see here drunk maybe b.c 60 years ago white ppl werent slaves. hes saying look how far our country has changed around with black people in our society. your really starting to piss me off and grow up and stop being so racist. Ya I disagree with some of the things he says but quit crying on here about it saying ur going to kill him urself. now start acting ur age and not ur GPA.

Back