Oceanic Flight 815 is mentioned on Chuck

I don't know if any of you are watching the new show Chuck on NBC - but on last night's episode when they had him sitting in front of the TV at "Buy More" and running all the pictures in front of him - he said Oceanic Flight 815 is shot out of..... Very interesting for an NBC show to talk about Lost!

I don't know if there is any connection between Chuck and Lost - does anyone know?

I HEARD THAT!!
omg as soon as he said "oceanic flight 815 was shot down...'
i was like LOOOOOOOOOST
and my dad was like whaaaaa?
and i explained that oceanic flight 815 was from lost!
i wanted to know if there was a connection too... definitely not JJ but... hmm *runs to imdb*
hmm no it looks like the "chuck" people are "the OC" people... so whatever

I HEARD THAT!!
omg as soon as he said "oceanic flight 815 was shot down...'
i was like LOOOOOOOOOST
and my dad was like whaaaaa?
and i explained that oceanic flight 815 was from lost!
i wanted to know if there was a connection too... definitely not JJ but... hmm *runs to imdb*
hmm no it looks like the "chuck" people are "the OC" people... so whatever

The show is like Alias without Rambaldi. Chuck's executive producer, Josh Schwartz and executive producer-director McG must have been JJ & Alias fans.

Chuck Bartowski is like Marshall Flinkman. Sarah Walker is like Sydney Bristow. NSA man, Major John Casey is like Deputy Director Kendall.

I noticed that too, and found it very odd for NBC to plug something about a hit ABC show. Chuck is a good show, funny with some twists in it from Alias. I also like that it is PG so I can watch it with my kids!

Back