Oceanicflight815.com

Lost has a new website for us to explore. It is OceanicFlight815.com I haven't check out the whole site yet. (There is alot there) If you click on "Explore" and 3 dots will appear. Each dot has a name when you move the cursor over it. Click the third dot "The Hatch" - in the middle of the screen a dot will appear - click that dot and it will show you a clip from season one. After each clip, more dots will appear - continue clicking the dots and watching the clips....then the dots will be conected and a cube will appear. Click the dot in the center of the cube and you will see a sneek preview for season two.

It's pretty cool. :cool:

Let me know if anyone finds anything else.

:lol: It's not that new is it? I remember I went there once. They know some pretty nice stuff. The boards say some thing about the car hitting people in the car accidents and how they're all the same car? I thought that was pretty cool!!

Ooh did you see the one about the monster being this smoke thingy and then if you watch close in this one clip you can see it moving and stuff. So interesting.

ETA: I just went there, it looks very different and pretty!!

I haven't seen the things you talked about, but I know I haven't seen even half of the stuff on this site.

I didn't know that this site had been around for awhile, I guess what is new is the sneek peek into season two. It's not a promo...it looks like something out of the first episode.

Back