Action Ocean's Eleven (2001)

Victoria King said:
there is supposed to be a second one?! with the same cast?! i dont care if its horrible im there!
I heard that, but watch it actually not come true! That would be the absolute end of me! :lol:

No, its true. Its going to be called Ocean's 12 and is starting filming next summer i think. not sure about that though. i have watched ocean's 11 so many times i'm suprised the dvd isn't worn out!

i loved the movie oceans 11 one of the best movies i have ever seen i have it on dvd and i watch it like almost every weekend i just think its a great movie for like everyone :smiley: :P :P :eek:

I LOVE OCEANS 11!! its kinda like ALIAS and i LOVE it i am seriously obssesed with it (don't wory not as much as alias though!! lol nothing could be better than alias EVER!! LOL) but my cuz and aunt and uncle just moved to Vegas (not near the strip they hate it there and all the nastyness) but i was LIKE MGM GRAND!!!! BELAGIO!! VENTICIAN!! i love that movie SOOOO much!!! plus look brad pitt, matt damon!!! george clooney!!! what other hotties besides michael vartan could you pack in there? lol i know theres lots more but AHHH he joy of oceans 11!!! who else loves it? COME PEOPLE PLEASSSSSE AGREE WITH ME!!

lauren vartan

I LOVE THIS MOVIE... when do u get clooney, damon, pitt, roberts, and so amny more in one.. and excellent remake anyone else falling in love with this movie...

i loved the remake of oceans 11. i was so clad that there was matt damon, george clooney and brad pitt cause they i got eye cady and my mum wanted to go and c it aswell so i didnt have to pay for it!!! i have it on dvd now and i watch it whenever i feel down and it just makes me feel good again. its so good!
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

lol good thread Lauren! I love the show my friend loves it and he freaked out when he heard I had never seen it before, I'm pretty sure it is his favorite show, so he had me watch it and I thought it was great! Awesome cast, clever dialogue, and interesting plot.

I love Oceans Eleven. IT is an excellent movie - I watch it all the time. I think it has to do with my obsession with Vegas. My friends and I flew out there a year ago and had a blast. IT is an awesome city and it truly never sleeps!

Oh my gosh, I know what you all mean!! I am SO glad they remade this movie!! It's one of very few that I am glad they remade, it seriously does the brilliant script justice! Totally worth seeing ^_^

OMG I LOVED THIS MOVIE SO MUCH. Its defininatly one of my Favs --- Hey do u guys know they r making a sequal called Ocean's 12?!?!? It begins filming in a few months i think. :-D yay so excited!