Ocean's 12

iheartalias

The Holinator
I just saw this last night and was curious if other people found it as dissapointing as I did. The first one is one of my favorite movies so this was highly anticipated for me.

Unfortunately, it did not live up to the first, at all. I almost wanted to leave the theater. It seemed so disorganized and was not nearly as exciting as the first.

Anybody else agree, or did I was I just in a bad mood when I saw it?! LoL

yeah this was slightly disappointing
like the first one was awsome and it was just so slick with the whole SWAAT team thing and i was just kinda waiting for something like that
like i thought maybe they were somehow involved all along like they made that call to benedict but...
i honestly didnt have high expectations cuz i figured it would probalby suck but it wasnt that bad - i mean it was still funny
julia roberts as julia roberts was creative tho - i never would have seen that comming
i loved how they had that egg the whole time tho - that was cool

I thought it was great.

It is very simlar to the first, but I loved the Tess as Julia Robers thing. It was hilarious and was really ingenious. I guess they needed something to set this apart from the first. Just loved all the jokes that went with that.
The hiest itself was what was expected. I didn't try to assume what they were doing, and it was great to see it. I really love how they make it look so damn easy!
It was enjoyable enough. I wasn't disappointed, but it was exactly what I expected for the most part.

I thought it was disappointing as well. I mean, the characters were good, but at the end it just felt like they threw everything together. I didn't like the ending. Although, I like the French guy. I hope they make another one where they show the French guy trying to get his money back from Benedict.

first of all, the movie was 20 minutes toooooooooooooo long ... the "blah blah blah blah blah" was definitely toooooo much ... I mean, they talk talk talk talk and talk ... boring ... and the Julie Roberts thingy was great ... but wtf were they thinking bringing Bruce Willis along for the ride ... :threethumbsdown:

I freaking hated the movie ...

cant wait for this to cum out in the uk. I am actually in love with brad pitt lol. i was thinking of watching oceans 11 again tonite. sequels are never as good but it looks okay. xx

didn't really pay attention to the movie--too much eye candy . . .pitt, damon . . .
seriously? i was hoping the sequel would live up a little more to the first one, one of my all time favorites
but, i admit, i would still go see ocean's 13 if they got the same cast back
ya, i'm pathetic

OMG if you thought the first one was boring, OMG you would be asleep like THAT if you watched the second.

The second one just wasn't fun. That's about it. While the first one was cool and slick and classy and suspenseful and exciting, this one was messy and awkward, and kinda boring and DEFINITELY anti-climactic. Of course there were some great moments, and it was funny, but the whole "heist" thing of the movie, well...sucked

^^ Anti-climatic. Absolutely one of the most PERFECT words used to describe this movie. Buh, I'm still bitter about it. Wish I didn't waste my money. LoL