Ocean's 12

boyscout4747 said:
OMG if you thought the first one was boring, OMG you would be asleep like THAT if you watched the second.

The second one just wasn't fun.  That's about it.  While the first one was cool and slick and classy and suspenseful and exciting, this one was messy and awkward, and kinda boring and DEFINITELY anti-climactic.  Of course there were some great moments, and it was funny, but the whole "heist" thing of the movie, well...sucked
[post="1160281"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol dont worry i replied to the wrong thread :confused: :lol:

i didnt find it boring.. the first was good and i've seen it like 5 times, i just saw Ocean's 12 and thought it was good.. not as good as the first though

I enjoyed it. I love watching that ensemble interact. And I thought it was great that they got in a fight on the train disguised as a Yankees and Red Sox fan. I did think the plot was a little confusing the first time through though.

^ do you think the movie was pathetic?! :thinking:
I did not really like it, but it was still nice to watch. It was not good though. The first one is just AMAZING!! I love Steven Soderbergh's work :smiley: But I was disappointed with Ocean's twelve! :(