Ocean's 13

I read in Entertainment Weekly that there will be an Ocean's 13 (don't know if that will be the title). Same director and George Clooney and Brad Pitt are signed. I don't know who else is going to be in the movie.

But if they they were going to add another person to the team, who would you like it to be?

Like Ocean's 12 wasn't enough! THE TWIST OF THAT MOVIE WAS THAT HALF OF IT DIDN'T NEED TO EXIST.

Hollywood needs some new ideas.

George Clooney thinks he is God. :thud:

It wasn't George Clooney's idea ;) Jerry Weintraub, who executive produced the first two, convinced Steven Soderbergh to do another one, and then he in turn convinced George Clooney to come back. And supposedly the rest of the usual cast of characters are also supposed to come back.

And who can blame them really? Especially with all the success George Clooney has had recently doing some very serious pieces, he may just want to have a little fun. We'll see though.

Oh, come ON... you can't be serious... :rolleyes: Ocean's 13? :thud:

Ocean's 12 RUINED Ocean's 11... and Ocean's 11 was such a good movie!

Puh-lease... *disgusted*

i love oceans eleven
i just watch it over and over and over again...
untill my sister want to kill me :D
and oceans twelve was alright
but if they are really doing another one
it would be cathren zeta jones

Oh, come ON... you can't be serious... :rolleyes: Ocean's 13? :thud:

Ocean's 12 RUINED Ocean's 11... and Ocean's 11 was such a good movie!

Puh-lease... *disgusted*

Yes! Thank you! My thoughts precisely. O12 ruined O11 for me. And I own the damn thing! :hmm: :P

If they really want to spend money.
Why not give it to charity?
(But don't make a movie that no one is going to watch.)

Oh no I loved Ocean's 11! :smiley: Ocean's 12 sucked IMO tho. -_- There's such thing as pushing a storyline/group of characters too far... JMHO tho. :smiley: No offense meant.