Ocean's 13

Well, according to Access Hollywood filming begins on July 21st. Julia and Catherine are not but reportedly, all the guys are back. It's understandable why the women aren't returning, Julia will probably still be on broadway and I think she said herself that she's going to do less films ever since her twins were born. Catherine....well, after the idiotic and offensive comments that her husband made about Brad and Maddox and Zahara I'm not surprised that she's not signed on. Plus, she has films lined up that'll keep her busy well into 2007.

The poor woman, she must reek of baby pwoder, denture glue and gold bond medicated powder. ;) It's a shame really.

Well, before he said it I wasn't fan of his but I didn't dislike him. In GQ magazine in an article about him titled "Aging Casanova" he said that he didn't understand why Brad left his beautiful wife to hold orphans for Angelina. And he wondered how long it was going to last.

It's one thing to talk about Brad or Angelina since they're the ones in the business but it's pretty low to say that about their kids, "holding orphans" I'd like to see how he'd react if someone referred to his son with CZJ as a bast**d since it was known that she was pregnant with their son well before they got married. He was born August they got married in March. Unless he's a horrible father, I don't think he'd take it too well if someone called his son that.

He's also a UN ambassador just like Angelina. Last November him, CZJ, Angelina and Brad ate dinner together in DC for an event concerning the UN. And I would think that he wouldn't hold orphans in such low regard, esepcially considering the work he does for the UN. On top of that, he is the last person to be ripping on Brad's personal life. This is the same guy that claimed to have a sex addiction while his ex-wife said that he was constantly cheating on her and was absent from their son's life. She had to deal with his BS for 23 years and it's reported that his son went to rehab. So, for him to be critical of Brad's decisions..it's like Courtney Love doing it to Kate Moss. lol

It was obvious that it was all for PR since his movie The Sentinel is coming out in less than a few weeks.

I loved Oceans 11 but Oceans 12 SUCKED. Oceans 13 is supposed to have all of the same people and they are adding some people too. Jennifer Lopez might be in it and it was rumored that Al Pacino is supposed to be in it. Its all right here:

Ocean's Thirteen (2007) - IMDb

You guys should go on this site. Its called imdb.com. It tells you whos going to be in a movie, it has trailers for movies, it tells when a movie is coming out, and it also tells if there are going to be like a sequel or prequel or anything like that on it. They also have message boards on it but the only way you can look at the message boards is if you are a member on imdb. So sign up as soon as you can. You can look at anything you want to look except the message boards when you are not a member but if you are a member you can look at anything. You can also private message people on there too.

I feel completely alone in here, but I actually loved Ocean's Twelve.
Okay, it wasn't as good as Ocean's Eleven, but I still really liked it.
Am really looking forward to Ocean's Thirteen.
Come on, if anything else you'll get a good laugh. Their jokes are dry

I feel completely alone in here, but I actually loved Ocean's Twelve.
Okay, it wasn't as good as Ocean's Eleven, but I still really liked it.
Am really looking forward to Ocean's Thirteen.
Come on, if anything else you'll get a good laugh. Their jokes are dry

I totally agree, they are funny movies and they include Brad Pitt so i will be seeing it :P