Odd Things That Deserve Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiriCerasi said:
ok vicki you need to compile a list of every strange thing you said. all together.
and thanks kate!!!LOL, but for now sadly this is it, bc of the crash!!LOL, well im trying to make it it, lets try to remember!LOL along with other great and amazing ones presented by irina and kate and whoever else wants to let their crazy and odd side go! :P LOL

I just remembered!! I was listening to the radio, and that Alvin and the Chipmunks song came on (it's a Christmas song, what was it doing on the radio in Feburary??) well, anyways, they sing in really high voices, and then I thought, "oh god, what if they were russian and EVIL!!" and I started cracking up and my friends just stared at me. but just imagining it was so funny!!

oh, dear, just had a vision of squirrels playing Monopoly. :D

;) Kate LMAO, and Vicki LMAO
I am speechless once more
Here is the first part of my new one

Los-Angeles-o-tu, City of the Living, crown jewel of Pharaoh Sloane I. Home of Jack-o-tep, Pharaoh’s High Priest, keeper of the dead. Birthplace of Irina-sun-amun, Pharaoh’s mistress, no other man was allowed to touch her. But for Jack-o-tep’s and Irina-sun-amun’s love, they were willing to risk life itself. But when a passionate kiss got out of control and Jack-o-tep smudged Irina-sun-amun’s paint, (she was painted, rather suggestively I might add, so as if a man touched her the Pharaoh would know). Pharaoh Sloane, immediately noticed the smudge in her body paint, but had no idea his trusted High Priest Jack-o-tep was the one responsible. Jack-o-tep walked in, and whilst the Pharaoh Sloane looked on in horror, Jack-o-tep and Irina-sun-amun stabbed him to death.
Irina-sun-amun ordered Jack-o-tep out of the room, knowing what their fates be, he promised to resurrect her as his priests; Kendell-o-man, Marshell-o-do, and Dixon-a-tu; hurried him out of the room. Irina-sun-amun was quickly spotted by the guards standing over Sloane's body. She grabbed the dagger and killed herself.
Jack-o-tep, stole her body, which had been cursed, and brought it to The City of the Dead, (which would in modern days resemble a glass cell) to resurrect her. But before the ritual could be completed the Pharaoh’s guards captured him and he was sentenced to the Rambaldi-Di, (lots of yucky gory details, dealing with beetles and no tongues so I will spare you the grossness). No one now knows the truth of Jack-o-tep and Irina-sun-amun, and if they were to be resurrected, using the Rambaldi Book of the Dead, it would cause the world to fall into a second darkness.

3003 years into the future---
Syd who has just caused havoc in the library looking for a book on how to speak proper Squiggley. Finds a note scrawled across the font cover, detailing a mission to rescue her fiancée Vaughn and the ancient translations of "Oh Danny Boy," Vaughn, who has been captured whilst trying to discover information regarding the Rambaldi Book of Life is being held in a prison in the main city. Ms. Bristow (soon to be Vaughn) immediately comes to his aid, and saves Mr. Michael from a hanging. On the camal ride home, Vaughn shows Syd a certain, ‘key,’ which is from the era of Pharaoh Sloane I, and explains to her he now knows the information and directions to lead them to the City of the Dead.

*TBC tomorrow I will post probably part II which is the last part, I just didn't feel like typing the rest, lol this turned out to be longer than i thought

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg irina, wow i was reading this in history when i was supposed to be researching boring facts and we went to the computer lab and me on computers means my home away from home which means allalias!LOL, so there i was in the corner of the room(see i knew i would get in trouble if i had a mb up bc we arent allowed chatting at school!grrrr) and the window was soo small, but im reading it and just cant control my laughter my teacher came over and was like are you okay, and im like yes(just in time i clicked out of the window, phew!) and was like some things these ppl did are just dumb, and he believed me!LOL,hurry up with part 2, i love the names and thanks for the squiggley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey we should make up the language, ill start with words!!LOL

YAH!!!!!LOL, thanks alias elle, us crazy ones on the forum are by far teh most interesting!LOL, jk! but you should have visited it before the crash, because wow, there were ones worse than these, that me and irina are frantically trying to remember and post!LOL

yes the TIA one started it all, i think!! aa the memories and i added new stuff to it, im trying to remember everything else and post it but i have been busy!sorry

alright here is part two, but i am making it go on to three because this turned out to be a lot longer, and i know this follows the movie but my imgination isn't that great. sorry lol here it is

Sydney and Vaughn quickly packed their bags for the oncoming trip, as Vaughn details the information he had gathered before being caught.

After boarding the boat which will take them half way, they decide to head out to the deck and enjoy the cool evening air. Walking hand and hand along the deck, they are startled by a man falling out from behind a huge storage crate and running into the happy couple. “Pardon me,” he said in a cocky British accent. Sydney and Vaughn nodded in sync as the man rushed away.
Later that night in the dinner hall the man spotted them, and he ventured over asking to sit down with them, Syd and Vaughn agreed, though they would have preferred to be alone. They discussed their final destinations and found out he was also in search of the City of the Dead and had brought a team of diggers as well, surprised to find this out, Syd and Vaughn excuse themselves rushing to their rooms in shock. (If you have seen the movie you know the whole fight, boat sinking, wrong side of the river, and all the camels that ensue.)
A day and camel race later, they group reached Hamanaptra (the city of the dead). Syd and Vaughn immediately go in search of the Rambaldi Book of the Living. Whereas as the British accented man, who they found to be named Sark, went in search of the treasures of Los-Angeles-o-tu.
The day was a big success for both parties, Sydney finding a juicy mummy, whilst Sark and his team found canopic jars (Irina-sun-amun’s canopic jar, they don’t know this though) and the Rambaldi Book of the Dead.
They break out the vodka, and get a ‘little’ drunk and in everyone’s state of drunkenness they decide to read aloud from the Rambaldi Book of the Dead. And as they get they finish the first page in a drunken fit of laughter a blood curtailing scream. As quickly as they had gotten drunk on vodka they were sober on fear.
“The passage we just read was ancient Squiggley telling of a High Priest who had an affair…blah blah blah, and then if anyone were to read this aloud he would awaken and bring with him the seven plagues, until he found his woman.” Said Sydney in a barely audible whisper. “Run,” yelled Vaughn as acorns starting falling from the sky, “It’s the first plague!” They mounted their camels and ran in fear, as a decomposed hand reached out through the sand.

Jack-o-tep was back and he was mad, not only had bugs been eating at him for the past 3000 years, he hadn’t seen Irina-sun-amun. Now not only did the idiots run away with the book he needed, but the canopic jars as well. Jack-o-tep transformed into a swirling twister of acorns.

Sydney and Vaughn had made it back to the city and were pouring through the book, and found out that if they raised Pharaoh Slone I, he might be able to stop Jack-o-tep. Sydney began to read and another scream was heard.

Pharaoh Sloane looked around and realized he was horribly decomposed, and his finger had fallen back off, the one Jack-o-tep cut off and reapplied after he suffered from cut-my-wife’s-finger-off-it is. He then realized he had to go and stop Jack-o-tep, but he needed to get some, who to raise his wife Queen Emily or his mistress, or hey both! Sloane set off to complete his task but making a stop first.

A scream was heard as Irina-sun-amun was brought back to life and re-killed Sloane who went down with a damn, turning into a twister of acrons in search of her love, Jack-o-tep.

Ok I lied its going to be three parts!

Irina Bristow said:
Los-Angeles-o-tu.
They break out the vodka, and get a ‘little’ drunk and in everyone’s state of drunkenness they decide to read aloud from the Rambaldi Book of the Dead. And as they get they finish the first page in a drunken fit of laughter a blood curtailing scream. “The passage we just read was ancient Squiggley Vaughn as acorns starting falling from the sky
this is just great even though it is with the movie, my word i cant stop laughing!!LOL, i love the squiggley and the vodka ;) LOL

i am going to take it as a complement because my day has sucked make that my week so thank you, i know but hey your not so normal yourself

Irina Bristow said:
i am going to take it as a complement because my day has sucked make that my week so thank you, i know but hey your not so normal yourself
it was a compliment, and why was your day so horrible?! i hope you have a better one tomorrow and just think of jack fireworks and alias all new sunday and they rescheduled ep18, truth takes time, so now its not three weeks away but right after this one!!!! :D and yeah,im not normal at all! hope you feel better!! :smiley:

Victoria King said:
Irina Bristow said:
it was a compliment, and why was your day so horrible?! i hope you have a better one tomorrow and just think of jack fireworks and alias all new sunday and they rescheduled ep18, truth takes time, so now its not three weeks away but right after this one!!!! :D and yeah,im not normal at all! hope you feel better!! :smiley:
sorry i snapped at you, i am just whipped out totally, and tonights not any better, i have had so much hw this week, and i just want to go to bed::starts to sniffe loudly:: but o well i am here now i am happy, and yes we are WIERD and we rock lol really need to sleep. :lol: :D :P How was your day vicki...o nevermind lol i remember now really good, ok question should i go to the movies with my friends(including guy i like) tomorrow night or sleep? AND OMG TRUTH TAKES TIME YIPPEEE sorry i hadn't heard
::and suddenly snaps head up from computer screen noticing jack's face appear in the sky, smiles and thanks the alias gods::

LOL!! thats okay irina, im sorry your week has been that bad, hope it gets better and if i were you id go out with my crush!!(wink wink!) and if your tired go get some sleep, we can wait for more irina posts, bc we want our irina happy and healthy, lol! and oo tell me about this guy, i told you mine now your turn, round the circle!LOLand i knew that episode would make you happy!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back