Odd Things That Deserve Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is and that is why i started it!! so we could be surronded by the oddness of each other!LOL, adn wow, plops on his head, and slurs in thick russian accents while ordering chairs to seize ppl!LOL

LOL!!! irina i thought you quit! guess no more jack fireworks for you!!im very disappointed!LOL, JK!!!!!!!!!!LOL and wow we all need help and irina, blossoming what do you think?LOL

Irina Bristow said:
its not just him either ::grins wildly:: no no i'm kidding i promised no more vodka for me, but Kate LMAO wow!
I must say, it's very tempting! and also I love the word vodka....I have noo idea why, though...

I have just realized that the guy I sit next to in science likes me. This is a very strange revalation.

and I, apparently, am shipper #2....you guys are so meant for each other! (this my mandatory line as a shipper..but I am also saying it b/c it may be true...ESp, remember?..hehe)

EDIT: vicki, say something!!

sorry kate, but i got off but now i am back on!! and yeah!!! two shippers, before you know it i will have more shippers than s/v!!LOL, yeah right!LOL, but thanks and hopefully your esp skills are correct this time!!! oh another odd thing, doesnt hehehehehe(like laughing)look like your being strangled when you read it? or is that just me?!LOL(now that is both odd and random!!LOL)

i never realized that before until now....hmm it does lmao but anyway no more school yea!!!!! i can't wait to go out tonight, vicki you have no idea? o and have you talked to him yet today???? Tell me more tell me more...did you get very far sorry lmao i am hyper right now!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tell me more tell me more, like does he have a car!(i love grease too, well all musicals!lol)
and yeah!! irina's going out tonight, have fun and good luck and tell us(or me!LOL)about it!unless you dont want to, and i just got on, so not yet, but want to!LOL,
*more random and weird thoughts of my mind(i know there are many and its frightening!) i was sitting in class and thought i want to wear capris and sandals and a cute tank top and go to a movie(or watch a marathon of alias on a movie screen) with a bunch of my friends in the sun!LOL(since its snowing and im sick of it!) but so now im in capris and a tank top and freezing!lol

well yea, snow, now if you were here that would be fine lol i don't know what to wear tonight o well think about that tonight but today i took my english test on the red badge of courage and guess what one question was
"Why was Henery happy to see the squirrel running" I started giggling to myself until i was crying seriously and my teacher comes over and said
"I didn't know that my test was so emotionally draining" this is the vodka teacher lmao and then to top it off i ran into the vaughn man, lol i am on some sort of strange high and i knowi'll wear those black pants w/ a white halter top hehe ::grins:: lmao i don't know whats wrong with me, well i take that back, i do :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would have died if one of my tests said that and the vaughn guy!!LOL, wow, i cant stop laughing! and oo that sounds like a very cute outfit hopefully it will get his attention, good luck and knock him dead(well not dead like irina but "dead" like you irina!LOL, see im in just as weird as mood as you!LOL)

::giggles evilly:: i have so many very bad thoughts going through my head right now vicki you really have no idea, you shouldn't say things like that my mind makes it home in the gutter, as my friends kindly pointed out today! i don't know why i even told you what i was going to wear o yea i do because you were talking about what you were wearing and i though i would to............ :blink: why are smiley faces yellow?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know i know of ones that are blue but i dont know or own them!LOL and wow, irina,lol thats okay ii have had those days where everything just sounds a little "off" we will put it kindly and nicely!LOL

Victoria King said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know i know of ones that are blue but i dont know or own them!LOL and wow, irina,lol thats okay ii have had those days where everything just sounds a little "off" we will put it kindly and nicely!LOL
'off' yes that is the nice way of saying it, well i should go the gym, bike or run or STAIR MASTER lol that always makes me think of Shrek! ok anyway i am off to work off no wait sorry lmao sorry i will be back later tonight and i will tell you everything lol

ok you must tell me everything so that way i can update my site!! it already has 500 memebers!!(of course all of these are my split personalities!LOL, no i really dont have any personalities just to let you know im not that crazy even though i am!LOL)bye have fun at the stair master!lol

i am procrastinating lol but wow you might catch up with mine 800, as of today (what if you did have split personalities) lmao that would be so funny maybe thats why you call yourself vicki and i call myself irina lol alright i really need to go now and hey you shoulod check out the new fan art i posted there very nice brushes i must say and have fun at voice, and always remember the hotdog (vaughn) is with you

LOL!!!!!yes vicki is my other personality!LOL, and i will i didnt know you posted fanart!! i will race over there and check it out(just a random question, who i am racing?! oh the real me!LOL vicki and me, ready set go!LOL, ok now i really need help,ppl probably read this and think omg wow!LOL)and yes the hot dog vauhgn is always with us, always!

kate is my other me, except she has actual ESP powers. let's see, my other aliases are: Reg, Reginald Fairfield, ukelele, Prime Meridian's girlfriend, and scone.

my friends like to give my different personalities names. but of course, they are all me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back