Odd Things That Deserve Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irina Bristow said:
and as for the squirrels i admire them they have the ability to be drunk and play the bagpipes what more could you ask for?
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL yes what talent and sunfire this story is going to be hilarous with all your saying in the tc!LOL :P

LMAO! No you haven't missed anything! :smiley:
And tator tot was the first thing that came to mind. :smiley:
Potatos watch out! Wiess is coming and he is a spud! :smiley:

you know reading over the last 8 pages i have realized something......we are so weird haha and proud of it, lol and do you happen to remember a certain asylum run by barnett and her chair wardens where we happened to have color cordinated straight jackets
black, grey, and deep red (i think)
will our names on them of course, lol irina and i remember that well, lmao i still am on the split-personalities and yea i have one muhahaha thats just scary. lol sorry

:lol: omg..the word spud just sends me into a fit of laughter!!!

hey, you wouldn't by any chance know the Suddy Buddy song? the Idaho Potato?

Spuddy Buddy!
no no no
no no no no no no
no no no
nobody makes it so easy like I do
nobody whips up so fluffy
like I do
nobody makes a great french-fry
like I do
nobody but me, babe

I ALWAYS sings along to that commercial. in fact, I sing along to any commercial with a song. Like that khol's commercial. we were watching tv in second period, and it come on, and I just started singing along, and everybody was looking at me weird. but hey, can you blame them? :D

THAT is the scariest thing i have read, OMG ROTFLMAO, Kate that was hilarious wow, omg :woot: :lol:
for some reason that makes me think
The Spuds are gonna get you
The Spuds are gonna get you.....lmao sorry

i will never look at a potatoe the same again let alone eat one a bet you they are in league with some one i wonder who?
omg wow kate wow lmao

LMAO kate that is hilarious and I shamingly sing along to the khols commercial and the oscar wierner commerial!

that was funny kate! :smiley:
I need to catch my breath LMAO!

I have an Kiss me I am irish sticker and a I am a fan of the riverdancers. Dont ask me how I got that one.

O and a I love spinach sticker that I hung in my sisters room! :smiley:

And I have this sticker with a hot dog on it that smiling :smiley:

well i am going to go watch a movie i will talk to you people tomorrow though i am dieing to read Vickis post ahhhh but i want to sleep
sorry vicki i will read it tomorrow i promise lol
and here is an odd thing that deserves attention other than every other word that we utter here
how do vampires suck all your blood out through two tiny holes in your neck so fast? you would think they would take a chunk out but anyway ::Picks up vodka botte, swings it in the air:: CHEERS lol
Night

here we go:
The Battle For AllAlias.Com
*As the mist swept over the green grass of Ireland it revealed three armies, all poised and ready to defend what they rightfully thought was theirs, allalias.com.
First there, there were the Furneys, whose fury and rage burned with such passion. The Furneys were known for their loud singing and crazy parties that killed many of their enemies. The Furneys were basically squirrels, but more than just your oridinary squirrel. They were russian and always drunk on vodka, many a time you can see one stumble out onto the battlefield and scream in slurred russian "kiss me im irish" as his fellow soldiers chant in squiggley and play annoyingly loud tunes on bagpipes. The leader of the Furneys was not a desencdant of Furney blood, but rather than the evil furniture baron. Sitting above his troops, he would turn and squeak at any furney who was out of line or not drunk. No one knows why the Furney's want allalias.com but they do, and they have come prepared to fight with acrons and pine cones. they have also sent messages to their friends the Buninnies, the pink fluffly evil snarling creatures from the north side of allalias.com in the generali land. Armed with carrots and old teeth, they stand beside their friends to fight.
The other side who lives and dwells inside of allalias.com is the TC, the mighty TC. An army of sydney, irina, vaughn, sark, and jack look-alikes come to fight. Armed with spoons, shoes and lightsabers, they know how to kill the baron, but sadly there are no walls in the wild moors of the odd thread. TC's courageous leaders, Vicki, Irina, and Sunfire(sorry guys we were the ones coming up with this, but i love you all in the TC!!!!!) Vicki in official super swank glasses that send out flying vaughn fireworks to kill squirrels, irina with her vodka as bait, adn sunfire with a can opener, behind them stands teh small collection of TC armed with random alias artifacts and quotes and old videotapes that they are soo willing to give up for freedom. yes freedom, that is why the TC is fighting. Ever since Januray, since the Baron has invaded our peaceful threads and alias talk, they have had enough! the mist rises farther up and you can see the TC clearly, irina fallen over lying on a rock singing oh danny boy while mumbling exciteldly everyso often more jack fireworks, sunfire stands over her with blue warpaint on her face while screaming forgein words in squiggley that no one else can understand, behind her is kate, halluncinating that orlando bloom is next to her, he is not and she is flirting with a gentle breeze of irish air! and next to her trying to bring her back to earth is vicki, sitting on a yak who knew vaughn's real parents. coming up behind them are their allies, the graceful mermaids who lure absentminded cia male agents and then kill them with their poison flippers, and pixies who sprinkle laughing gas on ppl because laughter is the TC's greatest strength of all.
The mist rises furhter up and the third army is shown. From far away in these lands(most likely the alias fun forum) this group would look normal, but up close, it is a sea. Kendall is in a large purple duck bill platpus suit that is armed with spikes on the large beak, vaughn is in his hot hot dog suit and still looks amazing, jack is right beside him in a chicken suit while holding a very tight chain to irina(not irina irina, but irina irina) who is dressed up in a raggedy ann costume complete with freckles, she does not look happy at all, a permanent scowl on her face. behind her is a tater tot, a very happy tater tot eating a chocolate eclair, not one but three eclairs, none other than wiess. but the leader of the pack is a lobster with a shimmering hat of steel that shines in the irish sun, sydney and her blonde wig of butter. they are here to protect themselves and to rid the world of the TC's terrible spoofs of them and for making them be in these costumes. they are fighting for revenge and freedom from being forced to wear silly costumes and for talking to squirrels and being frozen alive.
As the mist begins to continue to rise, a little squirrel(drunk and russian!) steps forward from the far left with a little snare drum around his neck, he begins his song, which everyone hushes each other up to hear(even irina who has now seen the real jack is being pinned to the floor by the yak!lol)
tiny squirrel:
allalias is ours
we are the squirrelssssssss(held out with vibrato!)(all very airy and spirit-like another squirrel comes up to him and plays a bagpipe)
we do not come in peace
you can not kill us anymore
no more alias for you and no more making fun of us
we are the squirrels(dum dundun ddn ddn*the drum beats for a second by itself)
the fight begins
beware of the evil chair baron
he will push you off
into the grouuuuuuuuuuuund.
CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE! and with that a lobster starts running to the center of the green plains followed by a frantic amazing hot dog vuahgn and millions of squirrels and chairs and bunnies come up to meet their fellow tiny squirrel.
while the TC eats smores and just laughs until they see the shadow of the mother of all squirrels coming up towards them, irina becomes sober quick and so do the rest(who were never drunk!) they form a line and right before they charge to the center they scream with fury and passion that is lifted up to the alias execs and charlie:
TOMBOY CLIQUE LIVES ON AND SO DOES ALIAS! LONG LIVE ALIAS!!!
and with that, the battle for allalias.com has begun, and somewhere in the tiny hills of a preaction for truth takes time, there is a little hobbit called marshall who holds the key to allalias.
*sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? good bad? be honest! i dont know?!LOLits very strange but i dont think its one of the better ones, who knows!

ok, I found my sticker, but I don't have a scanner, so instead I found this at the website:

SpuddySeal.gif

now you know what he looks like!

Irina Bristow said:
you know reading over the last 8 pages i have realized something......we are so weird haha and proud of it, lol and do you happen to remember a certain asylum run by barnett and her chair wardens where we happened to have color cordinated straight jackets
black, grey, and deep red (i think)
will our names on them of course, lol irina and i remember that well, lmao i still am on the split-personalities and yea i have one muhahaha thats just scary. lol sorry
yes i do!!!!!! im marroon!!!! with a big black sticker of VICKI prouldy on the back while i sit and take my medication, alias videos!!!! :D
and wow, kate, why didnt i read htat before i made that whole thing up!!LOL, oh well next update, which will be tomorrow!!!LOL, battle tomorrow and the back history!!!LOL :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
ok, I found my sticker, but I don't have a scanner, so instead I found this at the website:

SpuddySeal.gif

now you know what he looks like!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL, yeah he is going to be in it tomorrow for sure!!!LOL :lol:

OMG!!!! vicki, I can't stop laughing!!! yep, that's right, I'm hallucinating....

my fav part was:beware of the evil chair baron
he will push you off
into the grouuuuuuuuuuuund.

:lol: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back