Of these 3 shows Jen was a regular in...

Which show Jen was a regular in do you like best?

• Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time Of Your Life

• Significant Others

• Total voters
Alias it's obvious...
I'm actually watching "Time of your life" and I love Romy. I'm about to get the Significant Others' DVD :lol:

I like Alias too, so I voted for that show - but I do vaguely remember Jennifer from Time Of Your Life (I had forgotten she was on that show until I checked her IMDb profile; if it comes out on DVD eventually, I'll buy it for sure); I've never seen Significant Others, but I may consider looking for the DVD set to buy.

Who doesn't love Sydney Bristow???? It's funny, but I do remember her when she was on TOMY and I wondered who is this girl....I liked the storylines with her in them more than JLH.

I'm not sure you should have added Alias into the poll... it just makes the other shows look bad ;)

Though Alias is my obvious choice, I find Significant Others amusing. I found it on amazon.com and had it shipped over immediately. She looks so young there! It was somewhat a slap in the face after watching Alias for so long (any show is, so that doesn't mean the show was bad :smiley:), but it was an adorable show, and Jennifer, of course, was adorable herself. I have yet to see Time of Your Life, but there's no question that I'll eventually see it.

Back