Off-line for a while

Anduril

Cadet
Just a quick note to say it may be a bit before i can get back on-line, as my flgiht for England leaves in a few hours, hopefully I wont have to jump through too many hoops in order to get on-line over there, but you never know o.O

Anyways, take care everyone!

Awsome, thanks for letting us know! We look forward to you returning, have fun though! Make sure you drink a nice dark beer for Frosty!

Thanks everyone, having a blast so far!

So yeah, that "stereotype" about the Brits and drinking? Not so much of a stereotype as those tend to be exaggerations and/or falsehoods...call it "spot on truth".

Anyways, for any who are interested, you can keep up with the adventure by checking out the pix I upload at:

http://captaindon.myphotoalbum.com

As in "We don't think that beer is the root of all evil and just consider it something you do occasionally?" Yep, that'd be about right.

Curry, however...curry is religion.

Yes, I have noticed a rather large amount of Indian style places, or at least curry listed somewhere on almsot every Take-Away menu o.O

Shoppes that sell Pizza, Burger and Chicken in one...what a country! :P

It sounds and looks like you guys are having a good time.

Yes.. I'll take the pizza chicken burger, please... with extra curry... for take-away. Yes.. chips with that.. and a pint. My.. that's a bit of a sticky wicket. Pip Pip. cherrio. Cheers. All that bloody rubbish.

navarre said:
It sounds and looks like you guys are having a good time.

Yes.. I'll take the pizza chicken burger, please... with extra curry... for take-away. Yes.. chips with that.. and a pint. My.. that's a bit of a sticky wicket. Pip Pip. cherrio. Cheers. All that bloody rubbish.

indeed.

Mmmmm chips with gravy :D

And my gf is from Wales and I never tried Indian food until I met her but curry is some good stuff but I don't think I am addicted yet...

Back