Off to China!

ohhh i've had pig feet before. They're only good when you cook them right! :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Have fun, Charlie.

I'm half Chinese... and my mom... pig's feet, chicken's feet, duck, not so much frog legs... definitely NO DOG!... she's cooked it all before. Hahaha. I prefer chicken and beef though. Nothing too exotic. :smiley:

chicken feet's yummy. My parents never tried cooking ducks or frog legs before :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

nance said:
3ffect said:
see ya charlie :smiley:

have tons of fun!

fyi. Chinese food is different in China

definatly, much diffent stuff, some of it is realy gross (ie dog) ;)
lol i skipped on that dish when i went there
but there are some wonderful *real* chinese food there, too. :D It all depends on the area. Any of you like duck? :mellow: :lol:

Have fun charlie! and have some good eatin' :lol:

Is charlie chinese? ^_^
duck is good. (y) roasted grasshoppers :ermm: I have to disect grasshoppers in lab...so definately not. :lol: frog erm...I know I had it unwillingly...its one of those things where you're like...hey this is pretty good...what is it? its what?!?!?! :Drops it: haha. so erm...preferably no frog legs for marlene, we'll stick to beef (which again we wouldn't even have if we were really buddists...like my grandma and some of my aunts) and chicken. :D

look i wouldn't eat some of funky looking stuff i can find at chinatown in...well I've never been to china before. and i finally got it into my friends' heads' that take out is not chinese food. then again no 1 in ym family is from china...(unless you look back....way back...) And now...the good stuff in singapore is the special noodle soups with all those yummy spices, and the dessert/snack type stuff. yummmm. :D but charlie is bound to find some really neat bodegas down there...I love shopping for pointless stuff in foreign places. owwwww! i would just bring a port-a-potty...

charlie can have a nice arraw of steamed or stir-fry vegatables...:D

egypt? :shocked: i want to go theeere. and ride a camel. hump. :lol:

my friend got me a bookmark made of papyrus in egypt that said "nancy" in hieroglyphics. ^_^

nance said:

my friend got me a bookmark made of papyrus in egypt that said "nancy" in hieroglyphics. ^_^
I would love too. :rolleyes:
Cool idea for a bookmark. When you go to Egypt Nance, can you take one for me with Sophie on it, please ? :lol:

Sophie said:
nance said:

Cool idea for a bookmark. When you go to Egypt Nance, can you take one for me with Sophie on it, please ? :lol:
i actually did ride a camel. in China. :lol: the smell was not pleasant. :mellow:

sure, soph. ^_^ i could just give you mine and pretend it says 'sophie' :laughbounce:

nance said:
Sophie said:
nance said:

i actually did ride a camel. in China. :lol: the smell was not pleasant. :mellow:

sure, soph. ^_^ i could just give you mine and pretend it says 'sophie' :laughbounce:
Camels in China :blink:
Sure you could do that, bad nance :lol: but the gift's more important than the signification. :P

nance said:
Sophie said:
nance said:

you rode a camel in China? Lucky <_< all i have rode on was a horse... oh and a motorcycle ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:

Back