Off to China!

Charlie said:
That’s right, I’m off to China!

Because of this, I will be gone March 14th - 27th.

Please contact one of the other team members or admins if you need help with anything.

I will probably have little if any internet access in China, but I hope to post a few pictures when I get back!
ooh, you're lucky. i wanna visit hong kong one day. i need to teach myself chinese first though

mystery_chick said:
nance said:
Sophie said:
nance said:
egypt? :shocked: i want to go theeere. and ride a camel. hump. :lol:

my friend got me a bookmark made of papyrus in egypt that said "nancy" in hieroglyphics. ^_^
I would love too. :rolleyes:
Cool idea for a bookmark. When you go to Egypt Nance, can you take one for me with Sophie on it, please ? :lol:
i actually did ride a camel. in China. :lol: the smell was not pleasant. :mellow:

sure, soph. ^_^ i could just give you mine and pretend it says 'sophie' :laughbounce:
you rode a camel in China? Lucky <_< all i have rode on was a horse... oh and a motorcycle ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:
same here. :lol: (Moto) but not a horse. :hmm: And an elephant in china. ^_^ It was either at the Beijing Zoo or the Yunnan Zoo.

nance said:
mystery_chick said:
nance said:
Sophie said:
nance said:
egypt? :shocked: i want to go theeere. and ride a camel. hump. :lol:

my friend got me a bookmark made of papyrus in egypt that said "nancy" in hieroglyphics. ^_^
I would love too. :rolleyes:
Cool idea for a bookmark. When you go to Egypt Nance, can you take one for me with Sophie on it, please ? :lol:
i actually did ride a camel. in China. :lol: the smell was not pleasant. :mellow:

sure, soph. ^_^ i could just give you mine and pretend it says 'sophie' :laughbounce:
you rode a camel in China? Lucky <_< all i have rode on was a horse... oh and a motorcycle ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:
same here. :lol: (Moto) but not a horse. :hmm: And an elephant in china. ^_^ It was either at the Beijing Zoo or the Yunnan Zoo.
mmm...i have (a horse) but not anywhere exotic...claremont in central park...they refused to let me out of the ring, it was so dumb...:cough: only experianced riders could go on galloping away around central park. :angry:

camels spit... :Ph34r:

Charlie said:
Hi all ----- here in Xi'an China at an internet cafe called "POTMAN". Hmmm....

Anyways, hope "Taken" was good :smiley:
you hope ... then you certainly didn't have faith in JJ ...

man, it was awesome ... ;)

hope you are having fun around there ... ;)

ooh China? My friends Yan and Fiona have gone back to Hong Kong for the easter hols but they get bated if I say that Hong Kong is in China...lol. Hope your enjoying it Charlie!

Back