Off to hospital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive already said goodbye but im gonna say it again so when you read this thread you know how much we all miss you !! BYE JEMS (n)

You better come back soon coz the minute you left all this Gartan rumour felgercarb started up!! ;) and i have no-one to discuss how bad united are playing except with marco but he mocks :( (n) :smiley: :D :lol:

Have a speedy recovery and come back to aa asap!! :D

Sniff sniff- I so miss ya Jems!!!! The W/E is not soon enough :(. Hopefully you "snuck" in the computer succesfully! Work on those WPs and of course have fun reading fics , hehe. :smiley: Best of luck and crossing the fingers for the frame to come off earlier than July :smiley:

Jems!!! Where are you??? I crossed my fingers extra hard for you that you got out yesterday - I miss you terribly and cannot wait to see you back here!!

BTW - I got the drugs, thanks ;)

I know!! I am going through twin seperation here!! If you aren't back soon, I may just have to carry on conversations with you in this thread - heh - I'm kind of doing that now :mellow:

AM BACK GUYS!!! :woot:

suzi fear not ur twin is right here for ya!!! :smiley:

ok am closing the thread now cos i'm here agian!

thanks for all ur well wishes. i am fine.

leg is good - had a bone graft (takenf rom my hip - ouch!) but surgery went well and can walk ok again on my crutches! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back