Off to hospital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK guys - just wanted to say byeeeeeeeeeeee to everyone. :smiley: :stretcher:

As some of you know i have an Iliazarov frame on my leg - am undergoing bone reconstruction cos i broke my leg last summer when i was hit by a moterbike. I am going into hospital for what i hope will be my last operation until i have the frame taken off (hopefull this july). :crutch:

Am hoping to get out by the w/ e - if i miss Alias i'll be pissed!!! :(

anyhows - the board has been so busy tonight so i thought i'd say my farewells in my very own little thread!!! be good everyone!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cu all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ldhi:

well i hope everything goes on well jemsy...and that you'll be running around b4 july. :D see you soon! :marlene: (that scary contraption better come off your leg soon!)

eeeeeeeek jems, i hope your leg will recover and that you'll be able to walk? :thinking:

hopefully, everything will go fine. :smiley:

Nooooooooooooooooo! *grabs hold of Mandy Hair Twin* I won't let you go!!! -_- Awww, but if it will help you to get better, I suppose I shall ^_^

I am going to miss you bunches Jems! I guess you and I will just have to use our telepathic abilities to communicate for the next week ;) I hope all goes well and they give you lots of wonderful drugs! (Oooo maybe we can telepathically share those too...hehehe)

AA is going to miss you! Keep busy making wallpaper/etc. and maybe go to sd1 and save some Sarkney fics to your computer to keep you busy! Awwwww, I'll be crossing my fingers for you and missing you terribly! Hurry back!

I'll miss you Jems! I hope the surgery goes well and you get better soon so you can be back on here ASAP! Good luck! ^_^

OOoooo Get betta soon Jems!!!! And tell the docs, If u dont get to atch alias, I personally shall fly all the way over to the other side of the world and masacre them personally! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back