Off Topic 47's

GO Syd

Cadet
i discovered while looking thru the alias 47s that so many of them were unrelated so an easier way to keep them organized is too have an off topic (unrelated to alias) 47 sighting forum so here it is post cool 47s here

the west wing often uses 47, mentioning districts or as code names

what about page 94? why are there sommany pages in the rambaldi thing and you'd think they would have read them all alreday (refering to CIA) meh.... unexplained things once again...-sarah

livesonspoilers said:
what about page 94? why are there sommany pages in the rambaldi thing and you'd think they would have read them all alreday (refering to CIA) meh.... unexplained things once again...-sarah
47, 94... WHAT'S NEXT??? .......... 141. :lol:

this is for like unrelated to alias things but yes 94 is a clear relation, like in the alias game the have the code 2209 which is 47 squared

In my street, we are number 49 and our next door neighbours are number 45 - there is no number 47 in our street!!!

our number is 46, but we live across the street from a playground so there is also no number 47!! :Ph34r:
Anyway I was born at 4.07 am!! - that´s uncanny too!! :shocked: :shock:

Sandra :D

wooah freakky i was born at 4.37am i think

lol...hey Jess, maybe you are my long lost twin sister !! lol :cheers:
How old are you and where do you live ;)?
But it would be really freaky if you were born at 4.47 at the 14. July or 17. April lol ;)

This is my 47th post!!!!!! Oh and I'm member #4723!!!

47.jpg

hey, november13, how do you insert images to your posts? iv tryed , but im a bit dim, so.....?

nice siggy btw. iv been staring at thescreeen for the past 3 mins just watching ur sig. i no, i need2 get out more lol :lol: