Comedy Office Space

Anyone else love this hilarious cult clasic from 1999 which is my favorite movie and one of the few that I know by heart? What are your favorite parts of the movie? My favorite part is where Peter, Samir, and Bolton all beat the :cuss: out of the printer in the middle of nowhere.

church of mammals said:
Anyone else love this hilarious cult clasic from 1999 which is my favorite movie and one of the few that I know by heart?  What are your favorite parts of the movie?  My favorite part is where Peter, Samir, and Bolton all beat the :cuss: out of the printer in the middle of nowhere.
[post="1259059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That scene is a classic, but I love how they dance, especially Ron Livingston! It's like his arms are frozen lol

I like the guy who umubles, "I'll burn this whole building down"

church of mammals said:
Anyone else love this hilarious cult clasic from 1999 which is my favorite movie and one of the few that I know by heart?  What are your favorite parts of the movie?  My favorite part is where Peter, Samir, and Bolton all beat the :cuss: out of the printer in the middle of nowhere.
[post="1259059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There have been so many times that I've wanted to do that to a printer or my computer. That is the best part of the movie! That and when he unscrews his cubicle. As someone who works in a cubicle, I understand how he feels.

them beating the living felgercarb out the printer is one of the best scenes in the whole movie!!!! and the part where milton gets moved down to the basement for an 'office'? and the end when milton's in like hawaii or somewhere? oh yeah!! :LOL: