Season 3 Official ABC Press Release of 'Blood Ties'

SYDNEY DISCOVERS THAT HER HALF-SISTER IS THE
RAMBALDI "PASSENGER," AND VAUGHN LEARNS A SECRET
ABOUT HIS FATHER FROM THOMAS BRILL, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Mia Maestro ("Frida") Guest Stars as Sydney's Half-Sister, Nadia

Richard Roundtree ("Shaft") Guest Stars as Thomas Brill

"Blood Ties" - After discovering that the Rambaldi "Passenger" is her half-sister, Nadia (Mia Maestro, "Frida") -- by way of Irina -- Sydney and Jack seek the aid of Nadia's father, Sloan, to track her down. Meanwhile, after learning a secret about his father from Thomas Brill (Richard Roundtree, "Shaft"), Vaughn is kidnapped and tortured by Lauren and Sark, who are hot on the trail of "The Passenger" themselves, on "Alias," SUNDAY, APRIL 25 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Richard Roundtree as Brill, Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell, Yun Choi as Carl, Erik Jensen as Phillip Terrance and Donna M. Perkins as receptionist.

The story for "Blood Ties" was by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen, with the teleplay by J.R. Orci. Jack Bender directed.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Meanwhile, after learning a secret about his father from Thomas Brill (Richard Roundtree, "Shaft"), Vaughn is kidnapped and tortured by Lauren and Sark

Poor Vaughn! I wonder what the secret is.... Anyone have any ideas?

maybe his dad is still alive!!!!!!!!! :jump:
but then again they might not do the same thing again since they already brought back a dead parent.............. -_-

i hope his dad still isnt alive!! i think that would be too obvious! it has to be something none of us would have even imagined! jj said he was goin to tear vaughn apart this yr so i think its something that will destroy him. but who knows what it is. maybe his dad wasnt who he said he was.... maybe he was a double agent or worked for the enemy? nah i dont like that idea either! its been used enough already! i dont know i hope its good though!

yendys47 said:
maybe his dad is still alive!!!!!!!!! :jump:
but then again they might not do the same thing again since they already brought back a dead parent.............. -_-
yah thats why i really hope they dont bring back daddy vaughn.

bringing back Vughn's dad would be too much of a soap opera plot. Isn't the reason Vaughn can't Irina is because she killed his father? I doubt the writers would try that.

Irina supposedly killed Vaughn's dad but she never directly admitted it. What if Vaughn's dad is still alive and working with Irina.

Who was Vaughn's mom? Do we know? Maybe the secret is that IRINA is his mom!!! :eekhair: Maybe she was a very "busy" woman! Then, he threatened Irina in some way, so she killed him.

Syd & Vaughn= Sister & Brother??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think maybe Irina and Bill Vaughn plotted their dissappearance for the Passenger's sake. Irina dissappeared to have the baby, and Bill dissappeared to protect the baby. This ties in perfectly with Vaughn's capture. How tormenting would it be to find out that your Dad is still alive, yet you are being held captive and kept from seeking him out.

Syd & Vaugn forever:
You know how Irina faked her death and dissappeared? Around that time, it was supposed that Irina killed Michael's pops. I'm speculating that maybe the two plotted their dissappearance together. I did NOT mean that the Passenger is the product of Irina and Bill (Michael's dad). I just meant that Bill might be hiding the Passenger from everyone.

Okay this is pure conjecture, no true spoiler but...

I don't believe that Vaughn is Irina's son, but I do believe that Vaughn's dad is still alive. I have thought that ever since Vaughn said the only way they were able to identify his fathers remains through the DNA in his father's teeth. Kinda interesting how that's the same thing that happened with Sydney huh?

PLUS I do not believe that Sloane is Sydney's sister father. I mean the only person we have gotten that information from is Sloane, and how in the world can we trust Sloane??? I think that maybe Irina and Vaughn's father had an affair, wouldn't it be CRAZY if Sydney's sister is Vaughn's sister?? How weird would that be??

it seems like they are re-doing every piece of the show, but now from a different angle ...

i don't want Bill Vaughn to be alive :blink: no no no :angry:

Back