Season 3 Official ABC Press Release of "Hourglass"

from abcmedianet.com...

VAUGHN IS TOLD TO KEEP UP THE FACADE OF MARITAL BLISS AFTER DISCOVERING LAUREN AND HER MOTHER’S SECRET, SLOANE’S EXECUTION DAY APPROACHES, AND A MONK DISCLOSES THE IDENTITY OF “THE PASSENGER” TO SYDNEY, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

Peggy Lipton (“The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”) Guest Stars as Lauren’s Mother, David Carradine (“Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) Guest Stars as Conrad, the Monk

“Hourglass” – After discovering that Lauren is working for the Covenant, a betrayed Vaughn is told to keep up the facade of martial bliss in order to keep tabs on his wife’s activities. But he’s in for a shock when he uncovers the truth about Lauren’s mother, Olivia (Peggy Lipton, “The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”). Meanwhile, Jack refuses to help exonerate Sloane of his crimes and put in motion a stay of execution, and a monk (David Carradine, “Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) -- faithful to the study of Rambaldi -- discloses the identity of the Rambaldi “Passenger” to a stunned Sydney, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, APRIL 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Patricia Wettig as Dr. Judy Barnett, David Carradine as Conrad, James D. Bridges as DOJ agent, Rico McClinton as door guy and Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell.

“Hourglass” was written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre’ Nemec and directed by Ken Olin.

”Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

i know i read that!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vaughn knows!!!!!! everybody knows!!!!!!!!!
and we find out who the passenger is!!!!!!!

After discovering that Lauren is working for the Covenant, a betrayed Vaughn is told to keep up the facade of martial bliss in order to keep tabs on his wife’s activities

Wow!!! Vaughn will finally kick her ass!!! (y)
and we find out who the passenger is!!!!!!!

The passenger is Syd's sister "Naida Santos". I read this from another thread. I just forgot the name of the actress who'll play Nadia. She looks like Jen and Lena.

Ah hah, Lauren's mom has a bigger background then we thought, and since the central theme always centers of family, what will this have to do with Syd ? Why do I have this feeling S/V will not reconnect until seasom 4 ? I think that Vaughn will find out but won't believe Syd right away (remember those coming attrcations "I know who I am married to !"............unless that's his burts of discovery !) which will hurt and anger Syd so she'll make hikm suffer a bit.

She's got to make him suffer! It would be really disappointing if Syd just welcomes Vaughn back after all his flipping-flopping from one side to another! It would be so pathetic to see them back together right after lauren is revealed. (had to say that despite i want them together b/c i just want to see Syd happy again)

Not to stop the parade, but isn't this a bit spoilery? To me, a spoiler is any and all information regarding a future episode before the said episode has aired. Just because it's an official announcement from ABC, doesn't make it any less spoilery. This also includes, "scenes from next episodes" shown at the end of the eppy. Not that I care that I saw a spoiler in the non-spoiler thread.

Now here's a funny thought, among all the people who scream "hey, that's a spoiler! you ruined it for me! boo hoo!" How many of them do you think stay tuned to watched those scenes from the next episode? :angelfly:

i think we've all been waiting for this moment. i have a feeling s/v will get together in the last moments of the season finale! damm the writers! lol

Mia's pictures make her look like a younger version of Lena Olin. more like a carbon copy, thank god they didnt make her look like her supposed father <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->sloan<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> cuz that wouldnt have been pretty. haha.. :P

Back