Season 3 Official ABC Press Release of 'Taken'

SYDNEY ATTEMPTS TO RESCUE DIXON'S KIDS AFTER THEY ARE KIDNAPPED
BY SARK, LAUREN'S STATUS AS A DOUBLE AGENT IS PUT TO THE TEST WHEN
SHE LEARNS THAT SHE HAS TO WORK WITH HER FATHER, AND
SLOANE IS FRAMED AS A CIA MOLE, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

"Taken" - When Dixon's children are kidnapped by Sark, he turns to Sydney in a desperate attempt to rescue them. Meanwhile, Lauren's work as a double agent comes under intense pressure when her estranged father, Senator Reed, shuts her out of intelligence briefings. But she proves her worth when she frames Sloane as the mole inside the CIA-bringing his relationship with Dr. Barnett (Patricia Wettig, "thirtysomething") into the crossfire, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Patricia Wettig as Dr. Barnett, Raymond J. Barry as Senator Reed, Daniel E. Smith as Steven Dixon, Tristin Mays as Robin Dixon, Jenny Gago as Erin, E.K. Butler as DSR guard, Christian Boeving as DSR guard no. 5 and Kevin Sutherland as Rotunda agent.

"Taken" was written by J.R. Orci and directed by Lawrence Trilling.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Damn it!!! I just asked the question "Who took Dixon's kids?" and I click on another topic and there it is......sigh

Sorry!!

I think this is going to be a great epi- But if Sark just got captured by Vaughn on the plane, how can he kidnap Dixon's kids as it says in the press release? He must get out of custody, wonder if Lauren helps??

So glad there is new alias every week again!!! (y) (y)

Back