Season 3 Official ABC Press Release of 'The Frame'

SYDNEY AND VAUGHN MUST CONFRONT COVENANT KINGPIN KAZARI BOMANI IN
ORDER TO TAKE POSSESSION OF AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF THE RAMBALDI PUZZLE, JACK DISCLOSES HIS SUSPICIONS ABOUT LAUREN TO HER FATHER, AND LAUREN'S MOTHER IS FACED WITH A TRAGEDY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Djimon Hounsou ("In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") Guest Stars as Bomani

Peggy Lipton ("The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") Guest Stars as Lauren's Mother, Olivia

"The Frame" - Sydney and Vaughn are in hot pursuit of Covenant kingpin Kazari Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, Academy Award-nominee for "In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") to track down an important piece of the Rambaldi puzzle. Meanwhile, Jack discloses his suspicions to Senator Reed about his daughter Lauren's allegiances, Lauren's mother (Peggy Lipton, "The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") is faced with a tragedy, and Vaughn decides the fate of his marriage, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Stephen Spinella as Kishell, Raymond J. Barry as Senator Reed, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Dimitri Boudrine as Lubo, Dimitri Diatchenko as Vilmos, Kevin Sutherland as Rotunda techie, Henry G. Sinitzyn as Petr Berezovsky and James Sharpe as technician.

"The Frame" was written by Crystal Nix Hines and directed by Max Mayer.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Two big things I've just noticed.

1. Vaugh will decide the fate of his marriage. Its about time!
2. David Anders as Mr. Sark. He's the only one whose character is listed without a first name. lol.

Amen to that!! He's known what the fate of his marriage was going to be, it's about time he acts on it! I think the writers really wanted to show anguish in Vaughn's character, and make his decision not seem rash- but it really hasn't been realistic when EVERYONE knows that he and Syd have the whole "eternal soulmate" thing going on.

angst of two people who belong together be spoiled so early on in season 3? i doubt it...they are going to draw it out as long as possible. If anything they'll have 2-5 week periods where they dont show alias at all...the alias producers are out to torture us all! :angelic:

Vaughn decides the fate of his marriage

I know (from the previews) that Vaughn tells Witchy Witch Lauren that he thinks they should file for a seperation, but I am hoping that Jack tells him that he believes Lauren to be a double agent, so that it really gets Vaughn's act into gear to kick his witchy witch wife to the curb.

David Anders as Mr. Sark. He's the only one whose character is listed without a first name. lol.

I have always thought it was funny that he is called "Mr. Sark" by everyone else since he is one of the youngest characters on the show (well atleast I assume he is ... I know David Anders is the youngest actor).

I did notice in last week's episode that when Vaughn was pretending to be Sark and he went to meet Daniel that he introduced himself as Julian Sark.

regina_alias said:
lauren better not weaserl her way back into his heart. his decision has been made and THAT IS FINAL 

LOL
hahha .....yeah ^ .......but i have a feeling J.J. is gonna mess with our minds and he's gonna make Vaughn take a long time to make a decision .....because Vaughn(no mater how much I adore him) is kind of indesicive.....

however let's all keep our fingers crossed ;) and hope for the best :D

Back