Season 3 Official ABC Press Release

SYDNEY AND WILL REUNITE TO UNCOVER THE IDENTITY OF "ST. AIDAN" AND COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH ALLISON -- THE WOMAN WHO RUINED BOTH THEIR LIVES -- ON ABC'S "ALIAS," DECEMBER 7

Bradley Cooper Guest Stars as Will and Merrin Dungey Returns as Allison

Director David Cronenberg ("Crash," "The Fly") Guest Stars as Dr. Brezzel

"Remnants" - The identity of the mysterious "St. Aidan" forces Sydney to pull a stunned Will (Bradley Cooper) out of witness protection. But the pursuit sends the two old friends on a collision course with Allison (Merrin Dungey) -- the woman who ruined both their lives. Meanwhile, a zealous Lindsey arrests Jack and Vaughn as conspirators in Sydney's escape from NSC custody, Sloane, still under pressure from Lindsey, puts a plan in motion to eliminate Sydney, and Dr. Brezzel (David Cronenberg, director of "Crash," "Naked Lunch," "The Fly") has an unpleasant run-in with Sark, on "Alias," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Kurt Fuller as Lindsey, Merrin Dungey as Allison Doren, Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Mark Brahmall as Lazarey, Ivo Lopez as Gamboni, Paul Ganus as desk attendant, David Cronenberg as Dr. Brezzel, Sean Casey as NSC agent, Joey Nader as bellhop, Tony Guma as Ben, Gerald O'Donnell as Agent Scrimm and Mark Galasso as NSC agent no. 2.

"Remnants" was written by Jeff Pinkner and directed by Jack Bender.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you, but I'm siked! I wonder who St. Aidan is going to turn out to be and what the whole mystery is. Hopefully something Rambaldi-Related! I don't know about you, but I miss 'ol Rambaldi... :P

I guess after reading about the spoilers ... no, I am not gonna say a word ... only show you what ABC meant when they first showed this promo ...

Do you remember it? :blink:

I do ... it was awesome ... and it went like this ...

" In one "Alias" season,
a mother is found,
a good friend is saved,
and enimies crushed;
but the most evil remains."

" Another friend betrays,
and an irressitable passion
is no longer denied.
And in the end,
the mother is lost."

" This is Agent Sydney Bristow's life ...
and it's all you need to know,
to get into "Alias" all summer long ..."

" Because even she can't imagine
what's in store for her next
... "

Vaughn: "We thought you were dead?"
Sydney: "What are you talking about?"
Vaughn: "You have been missing for almost two years"

"The new Season will be here, before she knows it"

What did they mean with that last sentence??? :blink:

yes thanks for posting this! i am really awaiting this episode having read the *big* spoiler (which i kinda wish i wouldnt have...but ya know)

Alias_Gay said:
"The new Season will be here, before she knows it"

What did they mean with that last sentence??? :blink:
OMG :eek:

Ok this might be a spoiler of yo haven't read the BIG spoiler script pages so i'll hide it

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onclick="openClose('e75db36f35b926f1c42884980847d93b')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="e75db36f35b926f1c42884980847d93b" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> This could mean the new season is here before she knows it because the new season so far is the future?? so thats why its BEFORE she knows it?? get me?? maybe they gave us the clue to the first few episodes being a future in the bloody oruiginal promo - that would be cool. But i guess we're still waiting to see how the next few episodes pan out and see how the script pages fit in! <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

OMG i can't wait to see this ep... double teaming Allison
syd and will...I hope they kick her A**
I can't stand her!!!!! shes so evil......

OMG that's A WICKED IDEA! wow if that's true that could mean that the script spoiler is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY n i hate evil francie too WILL n SYD need to kill her NOW!

I hope this is the episode that lindsey is killed and I hope that dixon gets out of jail that was so sad when they took him infront of his children

Oh, and another thing. Dr. Brezzel has an unfortunant run-in with Sark? Poor man. Sark'll probably be milking him for info on what Sydney found out. Poor, poor man. I fear for his life (must we go through the extended list of who Sark HAS killed?)

Back