Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn- Hotty!

• Nadia- Sweet Sista

• Weiss- Cutie

• Total voters
of course Syd kicks total ass, but im gna have to go with vaughn due to my uncontrollable raging hormones heh. no really, just cz hes such a sweet hottie. =)

To be honest I love each character. But I would have to say besides Syd, Marshall and Jack are my favs. Marshall is just great, always makes me laugh. And Jack, well he's awesome. Of course if we are talking who I like to look at the most it would be Vaughn of course ;)

To be honest I love each character. But I would have to say besides Syd, Marshall and Jack are my favs. Marshall is just great, always makes me laugh. And Jack, well he's awesome. Of course if we are talking who I like to look at the most it would be Vaughn of course ;)

I voted Michael Vaughn (played by the nicest and best looking actor in Hollywood) because of his loyalty, strength and the support and love he has shown to the female character Sydney. I fell cheated, however, because I was enjoying the further development of the character but I understand he has been killed off and will only be in a few of the episodes in the 5th and final series of Alias. Such a lost opportunity by the executives of Alias to grow the show further.

I picked Sydney, cause I just love Jennifer Garner! I was actually torne between Syd and Vaughn though! I aslo LOVE Wiess, and Marshall. They are just so flippin CUTE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Vaughn, no doubt about it. Okay, probably due to my undying love for Michael Vartan. But I still think he's the best character, sweet as hell and a great agent!

A close second would be Marshall though. Lol, the guy is a wiz and he cracks me up!

Jack rules IMO cos he's cold, calulating very dangerous and will protect his daughter at any cost, Jack is at his most dangerous when Syd's life is in danger.

Also Mr Sark, he's one of my faves, because he's a slippery wee felgercarb who constantly switches allegiances

You gotta love Marsh n Weiss though!

Back