official website for michael

~sally~

Cadet
this is the first time i start a topic so if i am in the wrong place..feel free to move this,i was just browsing some websites and i found the bad news in vartan's official website...it is being closed down ...i wonder if anybody else can open another or take over that...so far the person in charge said she is not handing it over to anyone..just shutting it down.... :(
let me know what u guys think
:redhair:

What's going to happen now?
Does Michael have no official website anymore?
I really hope someone is going to take it over or start a new official website!!
I got a email from Lori (me and a lot of others) were she basicly said she was goining to shut down the site but she didn't realle mentioned why.

this was posted on the site. hope it helps clear the doubts

Dear Friends,

On the third anniversary of this site, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to those who have visited Vartanetc.com since its inception in June of 2000. I can't thank you enough for the three years of support, feedback and thoughtfulness.

The main purpose of this note, however, is related more to the site itself. After much thought and consideration, I regret to inform everyone that for my own reasons I've made the decision to call it quits.

For three years, I've had the unique opportunity to be a part of this web site and watch something that started as a grad school assignment turn into something much bigger. I never expected the site to turn into what it did, but I was pleasantly surprised and honored that so many people came to visit something that I made. Unfortunately, as much as I've enjoyed this experience I've had to make some decisions about priorities and my ability to invest the time and dedication required to keep this site going.

The site will be closed within the next few weeks. Until that time, please feel free to continue visiting. For anyone who may ask, I will not be handing over Vartanetc.com or the message board to anyone else, I will be shutting them down.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the kindness, support and encouragement. I also want to say a special thank you to Stephen Hanks, not only for his support and generosity, but for treating me with nothing but respect and always letting me know how much he appreciated the site and my efforts. It really meant a lot to me, and I feel lucky to have gotten to know him.

The site was something that gave me the rare opportunity to be in contact with others I never would have interacted with otherwise. You have all made this worthwhile, and regardless of any challenges along the way, I'll always regard this as an incredibly unique and positive experience.

I thank you all for visiting and letting a regular gal from Chicago host this site for you for the last three years. Not only will I miss running the site, I'll miss all of you.

Cheers,

Lori

Caro said:
this was posted on the site. hope it helps clear the doubts

Dear Friends,

On the third anniversary of this site, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to those who have visited Vartanetc.com since its inception in June of 2000. I can't thank you enough for the three years of support, feedback and thoughtfulness.

The main purpose of this note, however, is related more to the site itself. After much thought and consideration, I regret to inform everyone that for my own reasons I've made the decision to call it quits.

For three years, I've had the unique opportunity to be a part of this web site and watch something that started as a grad school assignment turn into something much bigger. I never expected the site to turn into what it did, but I was pleasantly surprised and honored that so many people came to visit something that I made. Unfortunately, as much as I've enjoyed this experience I've had to make some decisions about priorities and my ability to invest the time and dedication required to keep this site going.

The site will be closed within the next few weeks. Until that time, please feel free to continue visiting. For anyone who may ask, I will not be handing over Vartanetc.com or the message board to anyone else, I will be shutting them down.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the kindness, support and encouragement. I also want to say a special thank you to Stephen Hanks, not only for his support and generosity, but for treating me with nothing but respect and always letting me know how much he appreciated the site and my efforts. It really meant a lot to me, and I feel lucky to have gotten to know him.

The site was something that gave me the rare opportunity to be in contact with others I never would have interacted with otherwise. You have all made this worthwhile, and regardless of any challenges along the way, I'll always regard this as an incredibly unique and positive experience.

I thank you all for visiting and letting a regular gal from Chicago host this site for you for the last three years. Not only will I miss running the site, I'll miss all of you.

Cheers,

Lori
This is what people got who signed them in for the newsletter.
It's also on the website.

Yes. I found out two days ago. and I've been really depressed since.

I really loved this site. I thought it was absolutely excellent: so well organized, so elegant. it was definitely the best official website Ive seen. I went there everyday, (since last september) especially when the bboard was still working. It was also my first bboard participation.

:( Anyway...... (n)

However, i do think its good for Michael to have an official site. and this one was just great: media + articles + interviews + transcripts + screencaps + bboard + chat...... it recruited lots of fans for him...... myself included.....

One thing I wanted to tell Micheal ---when I meet him ;) --- was "You have a great webstite, btw"... now what will I say??

no i like that site they cant close it....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

XOXO~MOLLY

Hi guys. I hate to deliver bad news...

Vartanetc just closed.

I am really sad. it was such a great site. full of wonderful MV info. it was the first alias related site i discovered and it lead me to all the other. it was also my first bboard participation ever. I appreciate loris hard work and i understand her decision, but I will really really really really miss this site. :(

ChiliWili

I have never seen this site before :(
and im so looking for Vartan's Rosie interview on clips...
still...no official site for Vartan :bye: 🇳🇴

Back