Season 2 OH MY GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, this is such bad news! I heard from Watch with Kristin, and she said that either Marshall dies or someone from Angel comes back to life. Marshall just cannot die! I mean, I know it works with that spoiler that's been going around, but that just can't happen!!!!!!

Editing post title so that there are no spoilers in it...
Please refrain from this practice in the future...

Don't worry about it. I guess it's the character from Angel that is coming back, because Marshall isn't going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure I read a spoiler somewhere for Angel that Lilah (whoever that might be) is coming back to life. Marshall is still gonna be alive and kickin' (with his new girl! :smiley: )

Marshall is still going to be alive. They would never kill off the humor of the show. We need him and he needs a girl. Besides, at vartanho.com Watch With Kristin confirmed that Marshall will not die. Whew! :thinking:

Bondgal2007 said:
Hmmmm.... I think it's going to be Weiss, cause Greg is supppose to due a show for ABC in the fall.
i would cry if it was Weiss!!!!! Nothing would ever be the same....you think it might be will?

If Weiss dies I'll be very upset. Sydney will soon find out about Freplica and dead Francie. She'll be devastated at the loss of her best friend. If Weiss died as well, Vaughn would be in the same predicament. J.J would never do that to both stars of the show. It would be too tragic. I don't think I could bare it. Weiss is so funny. :(

I can't see either of them dying, however. I mean, how? Neither of them go out in the field... Unless the CIA agency was bombed or something. But then there would be a ton more signifigant deaths... -ponders-

I don't think it's Weiss, because Kristin said that it was someone in the opening credits, and Greg's not in there. He's just a guest star, so I think he's safe. I hope!

Lilah Morgan baddy from Wolfman and Hart in Angel played by Stephanie Romanv it has been confirmed that she is to return to Angel in one of the final episodes.So Marshall is fine.Oh and to confuse you all Lilah was decapatated in the 13th episode.

like i said considering the finale of angel he won't because the somebody coming back in angel is true.lilah morgan is coming back she's brought back as a guide or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back