OH MY!

Ok, this is my first story ever so it it won't be perfect. It's kind of short. Please review! :rotflmao:

OH MY
She stared transfixed at her telivision screen. If she moved any closer, she'd collide with her TV. She ignored the faint beep..... beep......beep....coming from her computer. Except for that and the whisper of the telivision, her room was silent. The air was still. Her room was dark. She could feel her heart beat under her shirt. There was a dog barking in the distance. She didn't pay attention to any of these things though. Her gaze never left the TV. She listen really close to hear it though. It's sound was barely audible. You probibly could hear the dog barking two blocks away better. Why? Her mother had grounded her from her TV. And she had to do it on the weekend with the Alias season finale!
Alias. That's right. She was positivly obsessed with Alias. The season finale aired that night, and she'd watch it, even if she was grounded for life! Another commercial brake, damnit! She would use this time to finish her language homework. Coming back to her senses, she noticed her mouth was haging open so she quickly shut it. She couldn't remember the last time she looked at her alarm clock. The commercial brake finished and she sat back down in front of the TV.
Somehow she already knew what was to happen in the next scene, evil Francie was figured out and Syd killed her.It was the scene after that that was unexpected. She also foreshadowed the next sentence "Vaughn, why are you wearing a ring?" She didn't see that her alarm clock had already passed 9:59. Before she had a chance to take it in, before the words "Oh my" escaped her mouth, the screen turned black with white wordsthat spelled ALIAS.
"What?!" She shouted into the still, dark room. She heard the very annoying living room clock that chimed every hour. "Oh my God," she screeched again. All sorts of thoughts rushed through her head.
"How could they leave me hanging like that? 5 monthes, 5 monthes untill Alias premeired again. Poor Syd! Man, how I hate this! I positivly hate season finales, but on the other hand, I love them at the same time. This was different though. This was Alias! I am obsessed with it!!!! How can I live without it?!"
After standing there speechless for what felt like an eternity, she dashed to the one place she could go to disscuss the season finale: AllAlias.com! :cool: She went to the little lap top and punched a few buttons. Then she let out a small gasp of shock...........

:tvhorror: to be continued...............................

Thanx for the reply! I know it's short! I'll finish the rest (it will be short) tomorow!
com'on give me replies, I live off of them!

write more...i wanna noe what happens...is this the stroy of my life? (i was lucky not grounded during the season finale though)

cool.........OMG! i cant BELIEVE the season finale! syd couldnt have been missing for 2 years! i mean, its just NOT possible! vaughn and jack wouldnt have givin up looking for her and vaughn wouldnt have gotten married that soon. he and syd were in love! ugh.........now i hafta wait ALL summer for a new ep. bummer. i think that the whole last scene (where she woke up in hong kong) was just a DREAM! yes, a dream! it makes sense. what do you think?

<3, Kailyn

Thanx again for the reviews! I PROMISE I'll write more later. I've gotta go before my mom grounds me from the computer! (eek....)

Thanx for the replies. Sorry it took so long and its gonna be kinda short.

Then she let out a small gasp of shock...

CHAPTER 2
"damnit," she cried. The stupid computer. She was sitting on her bed with her computer in her lap while the faint voice of the weather man played in her ear. She sighed heavily. It just wasn't fair! Out of all times for her computer to screw up, AllAlias was giving her problems now. She decided to avoid the pages with errors and continue with what she was doing. There was one problem: the pages with errors were everywhere!
:stupidcomputer:
"I'll forget it," she mumbled to her self. "Tomorrow I'll tell Christina, tommorrow." Christina and her went way back. Christina was the one who introduced her to Alias in the first place. She once borrowed one of Cristina's books- A Secret Life. She positivly loved it! Later she let Christina borrow Recruited. Christina also explained ALL that she knew about Alias. Of course Christina wasn't obsessed with it like she was, but they were still close. Even if, Christina was probibly the only person at her school who knew what the heck Alias was. That's why she couldn't wait to discuss the season finale!
She clicked her lights off and flopped down on her bed. A few minuntes later her lights clicked on again. "Casidy," her little sister said.
"What do you want? I'm kind of busy here!"
"You are? Yeah I see. Your complaining because you don't want that guy to get married," she answered. "and you'll have to wait next summer to find out, ha ha!"
"Good guess, Kara. Your not allowed to watch Alias in the first place. Now please leave my room"
"Neither are you. Mom says tv rots the mind and- aren't you 'pose to be grounded?"
"fine! Trever's nicer though! he let me watch the tv in his room with Marla!" Kara pouted and stomped away.So this was her life: she was an Alias obsessed freak. She had a selfish brat as a younger sister, an obnoxious older brother, and miss. perfect older sister.
What a day! She collasped on her bed. The next day she would have the five mile run, a math test, and exams were coming up. What a day tomorrow would be too.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> oh but tomorrow, she'll discover a shocking surprise....

To be continued.....</span> :read:

Love it! ha ha! I actually laughed to myself again, god I'm sad! :rolleyes:

you guys, I am sooooooooooooo sorry! URGH, I've had to study for exams and stuff. Oh I hate breaking promises and you guys were counting on me and everything.... I wish I had time to finish this story, but I don't...*sobs* I'm not going to be posting to this story. sorry *drowns in puddle of tears* :sorry:

oh yeah, thanks again for the nice comments. I hate letting you guys down....I really do....

Back