Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Oh no! I think Vaugns actually married!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by alias:88, May 24, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alias:88

alias:88 Captain

I hate to say this, but i think Vaughn really get married! Ahhhh! thats sssoooooo dumb! did any of you read the spoiler onvthe tv guide web site? it said JJ said that Vaughn did infact get married! do you think he's lying? i really hope so! :(

2. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

i know he is and im mad as hell!! i hope to god jj is lying but hey on the bright side he did say who he was married too!! but still that just makes me feel like i just watch the finale agian and i think im goin to cry for days!

3. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

wait, he said who Vaughn was married to? Must've missed that.

But come on, J.J.'s not lying. Why would he do that? It wouldn't make much sense. And you never know, it could, and probably will make the show that much better. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm an S/V shipper all the way, but J.J knows what he's doing, and he has said that in the long run, Vaughn and Sydney would be together, so I think we should just sit tight and see what happens.

4. Sarahmañana

Sarahmañana Rocket Ranger

hmn...i dunno...i don't think he would lie....i think vaughn did get married...but i don't think that it means thatz the end for him and syd....i still have FAITH!

i believe!!!!!

5. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

well if jj says vaughn is married, he probably is married, but hey this is alias we're talking about, maybe there is some sort of twist to it or something

oh and lenkind, i like your outlook on what will happen (if what i said made any sense)

6. Moriel

Moriel Banned

yep vaughn IS married so for those who r in denial u need 2 fess up 2 the truth VAUGHN IS MARRIED

7. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.