Season 2 Ok heres what we know

Will dicovered about freplica and he got into a fight with her and she stabed him, and she put him in the bath tub to hide the body. Syd came home and discovered the message and her and freplica got into one of the biggest fights ive ever seen on telivison. Syd shoots freplica and she lies back and falls unconsious.

Comments about the above: when Freplica stabed Will how come she cried did allison acually feel some guilt of what she did???

Then we see Syd wake up in Hong Kong with new clothes on. She goes to a pay phone and calls the dispatch

Women on the phone: Dispatch
Syd: This is Officer ********* (cant remember the number) calling for conection cofirmation looking glass
Women: (after a moment) please hold
Kendall: This is Kendall
Syd: I just woke up in Hong Knog I have no idea how I got here or how long Ive been here.
Kendall: (after a pause) Get to our safe house in ??????? Do you remember how to get there??
Syd: Of course
Kendall: I will make sure they are expecting you.

Syd in the room notices a scar on her stomach and Vahun walkes in and they hug

(i dont have the exact transcript for this part)

Syd: Hows Will? Is Francie dead?
Vahun: Wills fine hes just shaken up he thought you were dead.
Syd: Vaughn? Why are you wearing that ring
Vahun: They brought me back to tell you. We thought you were dead you have been missing for nearly 2 years.

Comments: Dosen't the CIA change there Confermation codes to prevent bad guys from getting them?? If 2 years have passed y did they accept that confermation code??? How is Will fine he was stabed with a huge knife in an area where it probly went through an organ and not only to top that off he was left for dead in a bath tub. There is no way he can be fine. With that kind of wound and that length of time that went by it should have killed him.

If they showed that scar on her stomach it means something she probly got that during the two years.

"They had me brought back to tell you" this could mean that Vahun no longer works for the CIA

Well if they didnt find her when they went to the safe house then either for some reason she got up and ran away or someone got to her before the CIA Drevko or Slone???

I believe that syd was alive and consious during those 2 years and the memory gap has something to do with rambali. Speaking of Rambali What is that machine man that was some serious shaking and electracal surges?????

and a few more questions about they 2 year gap that were unanswered were

Is Jack still alive?
Is Irina still alive?? and if so is she still at large??
Is slone still alive?? and if so is he still at large??
What exactly is that Rambali machine??
What exactly is Syd's role in the Rambali prohecy??

I thin kthe Rambaldi machine has something to do with the leap into the future.
And I thought the scar was from the fight.

the scar isn't from the fight....somebody disproved that
but i agree with you about the rambaldi machine!

Um...Well my brother told me that it's hard to kill someone by stabbing them. Yes, I think that everyone is still alive. I think that Allison DID have feelings for Will and that's why she cried. I too think that Syd was concious during those two years and has something to do with Rambaldi. About the confermation code, maybe they recognized it was the one Sydney would have used (?) And I think Vaughn left the CIA shortly after Sydney disappeared.

Wouldn't that be totally freaky if Allison was still alive and Sark stole her away and found a way to change her back to her original self....which by the way wasn't that much diffferent than what Evil Francie looked like

Milo47 said:
Wouldn't that be totally freaky if Allison was still alive and Sark stole her away and found a way to change her back to her original self....which by the way wasn't that much diffferent than what Evil Francie looked like
Well the CIA had a copy of the cloning-thing, right? And Sark was at the CIA. So he could concievably escape, grab the...computer program or whatever and go back and clone her. If she's not dead. Is she dead?

we dont' know if she's dead yet or not....but that could have been Sark's plan all along...to get captured by the CIA to get a copy of the "copier" That's a great job! Perhaps Sark copied His mom (irina) and Sloane by backstabbing the CIA

UH...let's see..Irina's russian, Sark is purley birtish, it would screw up the show and no one would watch, it's a stupid idea, and it's just rediculous. How's that?

I'm sorry but I completely disagree with that. Just because Sark works for Irina doesn't mean that he's her son.

remember the episode when sark shocks irina in the chest to terminate the signal....he looks at her with this "i love you mom" look.....you don't remember that?

Uh, yeah I remember. But are you serious that's your reason? That's really sad. That look meant nothing. Sark is not Irina's son.

Back