Ok How Bad Did You Feel For Abby?

I loved this episode! I thought it was well done and what I'm most looking forward to is the upcoming episodes and how she deals with it. The worst part was when they made her go to the bathroom outside as they watched her. Talk about degrading. Powerful episode!

I agree it was a great episode, the best so far this season. This may be my favorite episode although the ones with Sally Field are hard to top. Maura did an awesome job, she really made you feel what Abby was going through. I too can't wait to see what happens with her in upcoming shows. I just hope they don't drop and pretend like nothing happened.

I agree too. :P I've just seen the episode, and I liked it. It was different. And it was scary for Abby. I knew they couldn't lose her character, but we never know what can happen when we're not spoiled.

iheartalias said:
I loved this episode! I thought it was well done and what I'm most looking forward to is the upcoming episodes and how she deals with it. The worst part was when they made her go to the bathroom outside as they watched her. Talk about degrading. Powerful episode!
[post="1159475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Gosh, I started crying when those guys made her do that. It was just so mean.
I thought they would kill her too.

Back