GFX Ok, how?

I know i could go out and figure it out on my own but im very lazy today and I'm kind of curious... how do i make my own signature picture? i have some great ideas for one and would really be cool if i could figure out how.

Originally posted by larkonits@Mar 1 2006, 04:11 PM
I know i could go out and figure it out on my own but im very lazy today and I'm kind of curious... how do i make my own signature picture? i have some great ideas for one and would really be cool if i could figure out how.
I personally used pictures from the offical HJ gallery, Adobe Photoshop, and
MS Paint =P, and then used putfile to host it.

larkonits if you would like I could design you a signiture for you to use, and then give it to you. I need to start touching up on my photoshop anyways, so just link me to some pictures you would like in your signiture, and what you would like the text to say and i'll make it for you!

Originally posted by frostydf2@Mar 1 2006, 08:03 PM
larkonits if you would like I could design you a signiture for you to use, and then give it to you. I need to start touching up on my photoshop anyways, so just link me to some pictures you would like in your signiture, and what you would like the text to say and i'll make it for you!
ok! i have to go to work soon but give me some time and i will dig up some stuff to put up. i know i want a fiery background on it and "Larkonits" in it but not sure about the rest i'll have to see what i have. so if you have a good fiery background that you think will work well im open to check them out!

Originally posted by larkonits+Mar 1 2006, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (larkonits @ Mar 1 2006, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2@Mar 1 2006, 08:03 PM
ok! i have to go to work soon but give me some time and i will dig up some stuff to put up. i know i want a fiery background on it and "Larkonits" in it but not sure about the rest i'll have to see what i have. so if you have a good fiery background that you think will work well im open to check them out! [/b][/quote]
I try to do everything from scratch, so I'll somehow design a firey background. I'll try to come up with something for you, just give me a bit more details if you can, and if you can't no problem I have enough information to make you a signiture!

just a plain kindof dark background with flames. ok black background. with more fiery red to orange then a hint of yellow. not sure how to explain it. but i want the sense that its pitch black, and a wall of fire is around you and your looking straight forward parallel to the earth, and through the flames. take a quick snapshot of that in your mind and im sure you can visualize what im looking for. as for the color of my name/design of it... I'll leave that up to you and let you decide, oh and if you could add a wolf pic or design in there some how i would LOVE IT! I like wolves btw lol.

Originally posted by larkonits@Mar 2 2006, 12:45 PM
just a plain kindof dark background with flames. ok black background. with more fiery red to orange then a hint of yellow. not sure how to explain it. but i want the sense that its pitch black, and a wall of fire is around you and your looking straight forward parallel to the earth, and through the flames. take a quick snapshot of that in your mind and im sure you can visualize what im looking for. as for the color of my name/design of it... I'll leave that up to you and let you decide, oh and if you could add a wolf pic or design in there some how i would LOVE IT! I like wolves btw lol.
Alrigh thanks larkonits. I'll get to it when I have some spare time if thats ok with you. I'll try to make it an amazing sig, but if it isn't what you are looking for with I am finished make sure you let me know. I'll edit/change/re-design what I need to, to make it what you wanted it to be.

Nice forum icon you have there Frosty. poser.

Make me a sig tag as well. Something dark colored, blacks and greys; Nothing spectacular.

Originally posted by Shadow001@Mar 2 2006, 09:22 PM

Make me a sig tag as well. Something dark colored, blacks and greys; Nothing spectacular.
Just so you know it wasn't your rx-7, I took that picture via my cell when I saw one in the great city of Pocatello.

Beyond that.

larkonits.jpg

Anything you want me to edit? add?

Originally posted by frostydf2+Mar 2 2006, 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Mar 2 2006, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shadow001@Mar 2 2006, 09:22 PM

Just so you know it wasn't your rx-7, I took that picture via my cell when I saw one in the great city of Pocatello.

Beyond that.

larkonits.jpg

Anything you want me to edit? add? [/b][/quote]
actually thats perfect! thanks. :D

Originally posted by Aries@Mar 3 2006, 12:04 AM
nice sig :smiley:
thanks! the wolf at the far right end fits in there perfectly lol. i love the way it blends in with the rest of the sig, all thanks to frostydf2!

Back