Season 3 Okay I'm confused

liliana

Cadet
Okay I'm confused i haven't seen the finale yet but why would they,think about this logically,have vaughn married what would be the point of the storyline.okay i'm an s/v shipper so i don't get it.i'm just saying what would be the point there is nothing there.

and i'm sorry to say they have a picture up at sd-1 of the possible new guy and if they plan to hook him up with syd i'm gonna die.

liliana said:
and i'm sorry to say they have a picture up at sd-1 of the possible new guy and if they plan to hook him up with syd i'm gonna die.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

🇳🇴 :siren: :( :angry: :boxing: :angry2: :banghead: :cuss: :wtf:

feeling_like_a_spy said:
i hope there isn't a new dude on the show... but on the other hand i think it'll be interesting to watch how sydney copes with vaughn's marriage
Yeah, (in all seriousness) watching her watch the man she loves being married to someone who's NOT her would be pretty interesting to see...in a painful-poor-Syd-let's-kill-Vaughn type of way. It'd be nifty!
:thinking:
..yeah...

*Stacie*

Its like no one really cares about the story line is JJ is presenting, but the talk is all about "the ring" and that supposedly Vaughn is married ... we don't know what that is all about, but the fuzz is all about "the ring" ... :blink:

Alias_Gay said:
Its like no one really cares about the story line is JJ is presenting, but the talk is all about "the ring" and that supposedly Vaughn is married ... we don't know what that is all about, but the fuzz is all about "the ring" ... :blink:
I think the storyline is great! I mean, you pass out after a fight with your best friend, who was actually doubled and is now the enemy. When you wake up, you're shot forward two years in the future. Where have you been? What's happened to you? And, most importantly, who have you been working with, allying yourself with?
Syd obviously remembers nothing of the past two years, the look on her face proved that. And, just because she doesn't remember, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. It's not a dream, it's not time travel. It's real.
So, maybe Vaughn's married. Maybe he married someone and rushed himself into a relationship to dull the pain. Or, (and please don't flame me for this, I'm a V/Ser too), maybe, just maybe...he's moved on. Maybe he found someone else that had lost someone too and that created a bond which brought Vaughn and the supposed women together. People do move on, after all. He may still be in love with Syd, but he thought she was dead, people. Maybe he fell in love again. Just because he loves her doesn't mean that he'll wait forever for the supposed dead...y'know?
And, maybe he's not married. Maybe there something going on in her mind. Maybe she's been captured and their mentally torturing her, making her fears come true.
What I'm trying to say is that there are many way JJ can go with this plot twist. The whole ring thing was probably just something to throw us off, cause God knows half of us are obsessed with the damned ring and not focusing on the direction that the plot could go...y'know?

*Stacie*

NONONONONONO i can't accept that syd would be with someone else...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

or vaughn for that matter!!!!! :banghead:

what is wrong with these people?!?! :blink:

Posted on May 14 2003, 05:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope there isn't a new dude on the show... but on the other hand i think it'll be interesting to watch how sydney copes with vaughn's marriage

yeah that would be interesting to see how that goes!! but i cant pic syd and vaughn not together!! :eek:

Well, I think the "two years" thing is a bigger twist than the ring. But that's just me.

Even more, I thought both were good, big twists. Alias keeps reinventing itself which is one of the things that makes it so great.

actually i agree with you Charlie the two year thing is bigger than the ring.i'm sick of theories so i'm going to write my stories and not care what the theories say.

hehe!! im right there with you lili!! im sure i will be crawling back to check what new theories have surfaced but im really tired of hearing about them and it just makes me more confused and crazied even more!! and ill be reading your wonderful stories to help ease my mind!! :D

liliana said:
actually i agree with you Charlie the two year thing is bigger than the ring.i'm sick of theories so i'm going to write my stories and not care what the theories say.
ditto, all these theoies are wearing me out

liliana said:
Good idea...

*Stacie*

PS: Love the sig pic.

Ditto on the agreeing with Charlie! ^_^ And as much as I want Syd and Vaughn to be together-maybe the phrase "what is meant to be, will be" applies to TV storylines too. Actually, I'm getting tired of freaking out over him being married (and I'm saying I'm tired of me freaking out-not you guys (just so we're clear-I'm not slamming all of you guys-because ur great))...so I have come to the conclusion that I will be happy as long as Vaughn is on the show and I can see him every Sunday night.

~Princess :king:

Back